RPGM None [Translation Request] GEKIDEN YOUITAN: AE1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

morra_044

Sep 24, 2019
Here's a link for 1-4

would appreciate if someone uploads an alternative high speed mirror
Can anyone upload new high speed mirror for 1-4? I'm download from this site a .rar file and its shows me an error when its unpacking

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for AE1 v3.1. (Not part of the collection.)

This is a complete mess, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture/Video based text not translated. (There's a lot.)
State descriptions not translated. (Really tedious and annoying to do.)

Note:
There's a weird text plugin I wasn't able to test properly. If you notice messages that seem to end after the first word, tell me, then that probably means it needs non breaking spaces.
I didn't want to do that by default because they eat more space, long text might escape the screen, and in general the result looks pretty bad.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

animehighs

May 23, 2023
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for AE1 v3.1. (Not part of the collection.)

This is a complete mess, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture/Video based text not translated. (There's a lot.)
State descriptions not translated. (Really tedious and annoying to do.)

Note:
There's a weird text plugin I wasn't able to test properly. If you notice messages that seem to end after the first word, tell me, then that probably means it needs non breaking spaces.
I didn't want to do that by default because they eat more space, long text might escape the screen, and in general the result looks pretty bad.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Thanks a lot for this.
Any chance for the other 4?
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...an-series-by-circlekame.205871/#post-13910594

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Well, do you have a download link for the latest version of the collection?

Most people seem to only share an outdated version, because the updates were distributed over ci-en instead of DLsite.
The initial release version that is shared on a lot of sites doesn't even include EP4. It just includes the trial version.

Edit: The one from your Mega link appears to be v3.0.
The latest version mentioned in the DLsite description is v3.1a.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017

Most people seem to only share an outdated version, because the updates were distributed over ci-en instead of DLsite.
The initial release version that is shared on a lot of sites doesn't even include EP4. It just includes the trial version.

Curious question but wich 1 is EP4? Or is that only sold with the bundle? I don't think i see 1 with that name on dlsite.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Curious question but wich 1 is EP4? Or is that only sold with the bundle? I don't think i see 1 with that name on dlsite.
It's only in the bundle, and only in the updated version.
It's apparently more of an extra/teaser rather than a full game.

From the dev:

Ver3.1 update addition

EP4 was distributed as a trial version at the time of Ver3.0,
Due to an error on our part, it was registered with various restrictions.
We apologize for this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Animefan_09

animehighs

May 23, 2023

I couldn't find it. I'll try to find it. But not sure if I'll be able to.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote