RPGM [Translation Request] Ghost House Gunsweeper [T-ENTA-P]

bang Umang

Nov 15, 2023
Ghost House Gunsweeper
DL site Link :
Game Link jp :
MTL is appreciated
Release date: Jan/26/2012
Genre (from DL site) : Ghost, Shrine Maiden, Short Skirt, Large Cocks, Virgin Girl, Horror
Version : 1.3
Sequel : Ghost Town Gunsweeper
System :RPGM VX
Small Guide for the Game :
Partial Translation (UI,Item and Stuff and etc)
Thanks to

Last edited:
Reactions: Zefran99

bang Umang

Nov 15, 2023
How do I use partial translation??
Story also translated?
Need to decrypt rgss2a (biggest file in game directory).
Copy these files over to game folder and overwrite.
The story is not translated only thing that stated above

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.3.

This is neither complete nor a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.
This is running on an ancient VX version, expect problems, save often.

If at any point after a screen transition the game seems to permanently darken, do not save, and report it to me.
That is a common issue with VX/Ace stuff and once I know where it happens I can fix it, but if your save is already dark it will stay dark.

Known issues:
Choice boxes not translated. (I don't have working automation for such an old VX version.)
2 Menu Buttons not translated. (I don't know where they are.)
Some picture based text not translated. (Font not recognized.)

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

bang Umang

Nov 15, 2023

This is neither complete nor a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

If at any point after a screen transition the game seems to permanently darken, do not save, and report it to me.
That is a common issue with VX/Ace stuff and once I know where it happens I can fix it, but if your save is already dark it will stay dark.

Known issues:
Choice boxes not translated. (I don't have working automation for such an old VX version.)

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Many thanks

Zefran99

Dec 30, 2023

Known issues:

Installation:

Thank you very much mr Shisaye you're the best !!!