RPGM [Translation Request] Glittering Star Victorias[Akari Blast]

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a very experimental edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.01.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread. In general this is more of an experiment because I have never worked with this kind of weird MZ engine abomination before.

Big thanks to l8rdude for making me an en/decoder to make the files readable. This would not have happened otherwise.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

Changelog:
1.01: Removed unnecessary files
1.02: Fixed Map150 and Map173.
1.03: Changed some Item entries.
1.04: Fixed Commonevents.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
You beat me to it. Thank you for very much Shisaye!
Also out of curiosity, does any one of you two get 60fps?

K_yson

Mar 7, 2022
Here's a very experimental edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.01.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread. In general this is more of an experiment because I have never worked with this kind of weird MZ engine abomination before.

Big thanks to l8rdude for making me an en/decoder to make the files readable. This would not have happened otherwise.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Yeah, there's an issue. Experiencing it too just like the others.

1695714081997.png

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Crash after entering tower on top of save point.
View attachment 2957451
need help 2
Yeah, there's an issue. Experiencing it too just like the others.

View attachment 2957899
Against popular belief, sometimes I sleep, too. :KEK:
One report with a screenshot, description, and save is enough unless you have additional information about the issue.
It's fixed in SLRMTL1.02.
You might need to revert your "data" folder inside "package.nw" back to the original before applying 1.02, but saves are not affected.

Reactions: mrericsan and cnoxj