Wolf RPG [Translation request][Great childfood WAIFU space]Touring With WAIFU ~Off to Defeat The Demon Lord with Your Childhood Friend~

sanandreas11

Jun 8, 2017
here is the game for those who wanna try it or start translating it,the game is a rogue-like with about 6 girls and 12 "classes" which you have to unlock

semihammer

Aug 30, 2019
here is the game for those who wanna try it or start translating it,the game is a rogue-like with about 6 girls and 12 "classes" which you have to unlock
it need some kind of decryption key for the mega

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Won't be as fast but the latest version is on .

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
If you are requesting a translation, might want to remove the completed tag. It leads to confusion as people might come in here expecting a completed translation and not a request.

sanandreas11

Jun 8, 2017
This time with the key,but it's version 1.3,i'll try downloading the latest version and make a mega link

Claptonisking

Feb 21, 2020
Bruh I'm having difficulties with stage 2
On the first row companion selection, The 2nd last from the right female character companion gives a temporary boost to stats when you gift her items. I basically just abused that to get through the fights. Hoarding and Gifting her stuff before each tough fight.

Apart from that, no idea how the other stats or items work lol.

I also went into a bonus level after defeating the first miniboss with strong weapon drops and a nice Japanese song playing in the background with singing and all during my run, no idea how that was triggered, never happened again