• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG [Translation request][Great childfood WAIFU space]Touring With WAIFU ~Off to Defeat The Demon Lord with Your Childhood Friend~

Claptonisking

Feb 21, 2020
1594882796805.png

Can any kind soul translate above?
I know :
hp : hit points (yep)
2nd hp : No idea
3rd stat : Physical attack
4th stat : Physical defense
5th stat : No idea
6th stat : Agility / Nimbleness ?
7th stat : No Idea, luck?

The set of stats with stars below as well with the checkboxes, no idea what it does lol

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
View attachment 732287

Can any kind soul translate above?
I know :
hp : hit points (yep)
2nd hp : No idea
3rd stat : Physical attack
4th stat : Physical defense
5th stat : No idea
6th stat : Agility / Nimbleness ?
7th stat : No Idea, luck?

The set of stats with stars below as well with the checkboxes, no idea what it does lol
After playing a little bit I came to realize the botton starred stats maybe translate to resistance, you know when you pass by traps it prompts you to either throw your item at it, your waifu, or yourself.
This botton resistance checklist helps you negate or lessen (based on the symbol, I think star symbol fully negates the negative effects) the effects of those traps if you ever tried to throw yourself in there.

Claptonisking

Feb 21, 2020
After playing a little bit I came to realize the botton starred stats maybe translate to resistance, you know when you pass by traps it prompts you to either throw your item at it, your waifu, or yourself.
This botton resistance checklist helps you negate or lessen (based on the symbol, I think star symbol fully negates the negative effects) the effects of those traps if you ever tried to throw yourself in there.
I see, thanks. I realize something also gives a counter attack or something, cant figure out which checkbox or if it has anything to do with something else.

JayZee123

Jun 16, 2017
The text box is pretty annoying. But everything else is really great. Wish I knew what was going on lol.

+1

Claptonisking

Feb 21, 2020
cant launch the game and all i get is this when i try to delete it
Unzip wit Japanese language encoding selected. Also, run game with Japanese locale.
I have no issues running the game so far.

To delete, try renaming said file.
Else: .

JayZee123

Jun 16, 2017
Just dropping this out there for anyone who wants the gallery unlocked. Start the adventure. Click on console on the bottom right of the screen. Type in shikoshiko and press enter. The gallery should be unlocked. other cheat codes located in the text file named チートコード in a folder named スポイラー in the game's files.

Edit:
Almost forgot. copy paste this into the console before typing in codes-> を999にする

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
Just dropping this out there for anyone who wants the gallery unlocked. Start the adventure. Click on console on the bottom right of the screen. Type in shikoshiko and press enter. The gallery should be unlocked. other cheat codes located in the text file named チートコード in a folder named スポイラー in the game's files.

Edit:
Almost forgot. copy paste this into the console before typing in codes-> を999にする
So what does the last code you mention do? Paste it to the console?

JayZee123

Jun 16, 2017
So what does the last code you mention do? Paste it to the console?
Control + C to copy the code from text.
Control + V directly into the game's console, unless you have a way of inputting the japanese letters without copy pasting it into the game.

as for what it does... Beats me. The creator says it's some sort of cheat code on his ci-en.

Reactions: ddSOLDIER

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
Control + C to copy the code from text.
Control + V directly into the game's console, unless you have a way of inputting the japanese letters without copy pasting it into the game.

as for what it does... Beats me. The creator says it's some sort of cheat code on his ci-en.
Ok after reading the dev's post, this paswords gives you 999 points. (The one used to unlock stuffs)

And the passwords is actually "teatime".

The one you wrote is actually his description.

Here's his post:

teatime
幼馴染茶(アンロック用ポイント)を999にする。
TL: Set the childhood friend's tea (unlocking point) to 999.

JayZee123

Jun 16, 2017
Ok after reading the dev's post, this paswords gives you 999 points. (The one used to unlock stuffs)

And the passwords is actually "teatime".

The one you wrote is actually his description.

Here's his post:

teatime
幼馴染茶(アンロック用ポイント)を999にする。
TL: Set the childhood friend's tea (unlocking point) to 999.

Oops lol. That's weird though. I thought it did something when i copy pasted it into the game.

Reactions: ddSOLDIER