RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Gyuumaou Muneyoshi!! ~The Cuckoldry Volume~

zexer14

Oct 1, 2018
RJ166972_img_main.jpg
Developer:
Genre: Married Woman, Breast Milk, Milking, Big Breasts, Multiple Breasts, Chubby/Plump
Store:
Censored: Yes (mosaic)
Version: 1.0
Language: Japanese

Contents:
An RPG about flirtatious sex with Mrs. Muneyoshi, the busty human cow-queen.
Highly recommended to lovers of big milky titties.

Download:

i would love to see this game get translated. they have only made a few games with Sana being their only translated game on this site but each one is full of content.

Translated game:

RJ166972_img_smp1.jpg RJ166972_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited:

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Currently working on a full translation for this one! My first project. Got the first scenes done. It’s hella fun trying to make sense of machine translated japanese. Wish me luck!

The story goes somewhere along the lines of a protagonist deeply in love with the busty cow-queen teacher of his, Muneyoshi. Just when he’s about to confess his love for her, she tells him she’s recently engaged with another man! So she asks the protagonist to help get some wedding flowers from the monster-filled mountains. Along the way, various cuckoldery ensues. Will he be able to steal Muneyoshi away, or is her heart bound elsewhere...? Stay tuned, right here on f95zone

Last edited:

zexer14

Oct 1, 2018
Currently working on a full translation for this one! My first project. Got the first scenes done. It’s hella fun trying to make sense of machine translated japanese. Wish me luck!

The story goes somewhere along the lines of a protagonist deeply in love with the busty cow-queen teacher of his, Muneyoshi. Just when he’s about to confess his love for her, she tells him she’s recently engaged with another man! So she asks the protagonist to help get some wedding flowers from the monster-filled mountains. Along the way, various cuckoldery ensues. Will he be able to steal Muneyoshi away, or is her heart bound elsewhere...? Stay tuned, right here on f95zone
Thank you so much for starting to translate this game!!!!
i hope you keep us posted to the translation status.

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Thank you so much for starting to translate this game!!!!
i hope you keep us posted to the translation status.
So I’ve done like a third of all the major H-scenes, translated the npc’s dialogues (threw some funny references in there as well) + items, armors and stuff like that. I had some problems when encountering two of the bosses, so I just removed them. I don’t think there are any major scenes we’re missing without them, so I’ll just keep it as-is.

So what remains is a bunch of h-scenes, as well as the different endings and the H-room (where you can see the different h-scenes). I’ll keep ya posted moving forward.

Also: I’m not quite sure if Jubei (her hubby), is her actual husband or her fiancée. I’m getting both terms while translating. I think story-wise, it seems better to have him as her fiancée, so that the ending makes more sense. You’ll see.

Anyways, back to it! This is actually kinda fun!

Reactions: OneWayMissile

zexer14

Oct 1, 2018
So I’ve done like a third of all the major H-scenes, translated the npc’s dialogues (threw some funny references in there as well) + items, armors and stuff like that. I had some problems when encountering two of the bosses, so I just removed them. I don’t think there are any major scenes we’re missing without them, so I’ll just keep it as-is.

So what remains is a bunch of h-scenes, as well as the different endings and the H-room (where you can see the different h-scenes). I’ll keep ya posted moving forward.

Also: I’m not quite sure if Jubei (her hubby), is her actual husband or her fiancée. I’m getting both terms while translating. I think story-wise, it seems better to have him as her fiancée, so that the ending makes more sense. You’ll see.

Anyways, back to it! This is actually kinda fun!
Great progress, but are you sure removing two bosses wont cause any problems?

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
The only purpose the «bosses» have, is to make it harder for you going to the next Hub-area (forest, beach, mountains etc.). I could double check it, though. There seems to be a string error or something whenever the protagonist or Muneyoshi dodges an attack by them.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Never was impressed with this one, but I'll give it a check once you've done this awesome work for it.

zexer14

Oct 1, 2018
The only purpose the «bosses» have, is to make it harder for you going to the next Hub-area (forest, beach, mountains etc.). I could double check it, though. There seems to be a string error or something whenever the protagonist or Muneyoshi dodges an attack by them.
Im fine with you taking out the two bosses i just want to be sure that we wont miss anything important like if they drop a special item or trigger a certain event when defeated.

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Im fine with you taking out the two bosses i just want to be sure that we wont miss anything important like if they drop a special item or trigger a certain event when defeated.
I could theoretically add a text box where you were supposed to encounter the bosses, and then just add the conditional branches and variables it activates when defeated. I think I might do that. The only thing they seem to activate is the train ride that makes it easier to go from hub to hub.