RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Gyuumaou Muneyoshi!! ~The Cuckoldry Volume~

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Aaand done! I got kinda bored at the end, so please let me know if you encounter any bugs (especially with the bosses).
I never actually completed the game myself, but it should all be translated now (apart from some of the drops from the monsters, and other small things. If the text involves numbers - "500" etc., it's because you've received said amount of money or experience). Oh, and money is referred to as Sen, Smackaroonies, Coins and a bunch of other terms in the game. Didn't bother translating them all. If you want to try and fix said bugs or translation errors yourself, beee myyy guest!

Okay, some guidelines: The goal of the game is to steal Muneyoshi away from her fiancée on your travels towards the mountains. Along your travels, different events will occur depending on Muneyoshi's sexual frustration-level, her titty milk-level, her love-level, depending on the time of day, how much money you have, etc. I'm not giving you a walkthrough of the game, because honestly: I'm not quite sure how it all works either. Just experiment a bit, and you'll see different scenes.

Press S to hide Muneyoshi's giant juggs from your screen, and press A to talk with her.

I'm using japanese locale on my computer when playing with these games, and so should you. I think other pages have all the info on that, RTP's and such. So if your game's not working: Do some research beforehand.

Also: This is my first translation, so be gentle!

Enjoy!

Edit:

Reuploaded with fixed script. I had to remove two of the bosses figuring out what was wrong in the first place.
It should work fine now. Just extract and have fun!

Last edited:

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017
Aaand done! I got kinda bored at the end, so please let me know if you encounter any bugs (especially with the bosses).
I never actually completed the game myself, but it should all be translated now (apart from some of the drops from the monsters, and other small things. If the text involves numbers - "500" etc., it's because you've recieved said amount of money). Oh, and money is referred to as Sen, Smackaroonies, Coins and a bunch of other terms in the game. Didn't bother translating them all. If you want to try and fix said bugs or translation errors yourself, beee myyy guest!

Okay, some guidelines: The goal of the game is to steal Muneyoshi away from her fiancée on your travels towards the mountains. Along your travels, different events will occur depending on Muneyoshi's sexual frustration-level, her titty milk-level, her love-level, depending on the time of day, how much money you have, etc. I'm not giving you a walkthrough of the game, because honestly: I'm not quite sure how it all works either. Just experiment a bit, and you'll see different scenes.

Press S to hide Muneyoshi's giant juggs from your screen, and press A to talk with her.

I'm using japanese locale on my computer when playing with these games, and so should you. I think other pages have all the info on that, RTP's and such. So if you're game's not working: Do some research beforehand.

Enjoy!

Thanks man. Benn wanting this one to get translated for a while now. Double thanks for not just slapping a machine translation down. I've done a few partials and even that was taxing so I really know how much effort you must've put into this

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Thanks man. Benn wanting this one to get translated for a while now. Double thanks for not just slapping a machine translation down. I've done a few partials and even that was taxing so I really know how much effort you must've put into this
I literally started yesterday, haha. I hope I did it justice!

zexer14

Oct 1, 2018
I never actually completed the game myself, but it should all be translated now (apart from some of the drops from the monsters, and other small things. If the text involves numbers - "500" etc., it's because you've recieved said amount of money). Oh, and money is referred to as Sen, Smackaroonies, Coins and a bunch of other terms in the game. Didn't bother translating them all. If you want to try and fix said bugs or translation errors yourself, beee myyy guest!

I'm using japanese locale on my computer when playing with these games, and so should you. I think other pages have all the info on that, RTP's and such. So if you're game's not working: Do some research beforehand.

Enjoy!

Capture.PNG
i got this message when i dodged an attack in the first area

Mar 18, 2019
Posting it up on the main page...! The link should work fine! Grab it while you can!
The MEGA from earlier up in this thread was still available so I used that to download is it the same version as the one on the front page 1? The MEGA is 460mb the one from the front page leads to a site that says the file size is 588mb, confused on which one is right.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
So I’ve done like a third of all the major H-scenes, translated the npc’s dialogues (threw some funny references in there as well) + items, armors and stuff like that. I had some problems when encountering two of the bosses, so I just removed them. I don’t think there are any major scenes we’re missing without them, so I’ll just keep it as-is.

So what remains is a bunch of h-scenes, as well as the different endings and the H-room (where you can see the different h-scenes). I’ll keep ya posted moving forward.

Also: I’m not quite sure if Jubei (her hubby), is her actual husband or her fiancée. I’m getting both terms while translating. I think story-wise, it seems better to have him as her fiancée, so that the ending makes more sense. You’ll see.

Anyways, back to it! This is actually kinda fun!
Hey did you need any help with the translation? I really like breast mafia games so if you need a hand I can help with just let me know

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
I never actually completed the game myself, but it should all be translated now (apart from some of the drops from the monsters, and other small things. If the text involves numbers - "500" etc., it's because you've received said amount of money or experience). Oh, and money is referred to as Sen, Smackaroonies, Coins and a bunch of other terms in the game. Didn't bother translating them all. If you want to try and fix said bugs or translation errors yourself, beee myyy guest!

I'm using japanese locale on my computer when playing with these games, and so should you. I think other pages have all the info on that, RTP's and such. So if your game's not working: Do some research beforehand.

Enjoy!

Edit:

Reuploaded with fixed script. I had to remove two of the bosses figuring out what was wrong in the first place.
It should work fine now. Just extract and have fun!
Is this the translation cause download it and it is still in japanese.

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hey did you need any help with the translation? I really like breast mafia games so if you need a hand I can help with just let me know
Hey, man! I actually finished the translation, but due to rule 7 the admins removed the link.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Hey, man! I actually finished the translation, but due to rule 7 the admins removed the link.
Can't you just post the data folder? And if not here ulmf.org would allow it to be posted as long as it is just the translation data.

Last edited:

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hmm, I thought they removed it... Do you see the link on post #21? I think it’s still up there...?

Mar 18, 2019
Whats the key for fast fowarding time? In sana it was holding down "D" I think, is it the same or different for this game tbh I cant tell in game.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Along your travels, different events will occur depending on Muneyoshi's sexual frustration-level, her titty milk-level, her love-level, depending on the time of day, how much money you have, etc.
Is there any place to see this data? At least Sana had the menu that showed you her frustration and lewd levels, here unless its a dialog change I am not seeing it.

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Is there any place to see this data? At least Sana had the menu that showed you her frustration and lewd levels, here unless its a dialog change I am not seeing it.
I don’t think you can see them like in Sana, but if you «talk» to her, you’ll get a feeling of how much she likes you (Do you like me?) or how frustrated she is (Do you hate me?/talk about her breasts). You can hit A to bring up that menu. At least, that’s how I think it works.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I don’t think you can see them like in Sana, but if you «talk» to her, you’ll get a feeling of how much she likes you (Do you like me?) or how frustrated she is (Do you hate me?/talk about her breasts). You can hit A to bring up that menu. At least, that’s how I think it works.
Yeah, I noticed that was about it. In some places you also get different events, like the karaoke and the farmer in the Prairie Village. Was hoping that there was another way, but if that's it good to know. Nice work overall.

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
I'm still a bit confused, i can't see to find where she goes when is night time, does she get out of the main town? or the event will occur in the town i'm currently at?

Reactions: lakon99