Others [Translation Request] [【ハーレム王RPG】無神戦記ダウンロード] [無神戦記_202308] [無透@巨乳、おっぱい、悪堕ち、NTR期]

Hoide

Aug 6, 2018
Rip, I guess we could only wait until it's fully released, but that'll be a very long time since there's whole a lot of things he wanted for his game

Reactions: Kazaim

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Rip, I guess we could only wait until it's fully released, but that'll be a very long time since there's whole a lot of things he wanted for his game
Most likely gonna take a very long ass time, as with so many things i am a Subscriber of. Both on Shitreon (Patreon) and SS (Subscribestar).

Again. I will maintain and update with new versions of the game on this Thread for as long as Fanbox do not block usage of VISA and Mastercard. I don't see any alternative Card Type, than those two, unfortunately. So i am stuck using VISA right now. Until someone makes a competitor to those two, with equal or better deals and a zero involvement policy in what i use my Money for and where i use it. I hate modernity.

Take care.

Reactions: Hoide

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Yes. I try to keep this update to the latest versions, for as long as i can. That is until Fanbox shuts down the use of VISA and Mastercard too. Just as Ci-En did.
Won't fanbox lose gigantic ammounts of money if they do that? Even with Fantia they said it's just temporary, welp, i hope they don't remove because i have no other way of paying
Thanks for providing the game bro

Reactions: Kazaim

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
So, if you have a male companion on your team and decide to camp on a dungeon, him and a random female companion in your team will interact and it will trigger a ntr event , and it seems that there's no way to avoid it other than not camping/having him on the team so if you don't like ntr, be warned (a bit strange because actively making male & female companion interact repetitively doesn't trigger any scene other than increasing likeability, which still hasn't triggered any new event even with 100+ likeability)
Now, the weirdest part is that the same camp event triggers even if your companions are all women, so if for some reason you don't like yuri...
I'm still descovering more and more content (mtool is helping a lot). I know it's alpha but the navigation in this game is pretty weird, it definitely has a lot of potential, as long as the dev doesn't give up.
One of the most ambitious RPGM projects out there. (I think he should remove those weirdass bull cats tho)

Last edited:

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Won't fanbox lose gigantic ammounts of money if they do that? Even with Fantia they said it's just temporary, welp, i hope they don't remove because i have no other way of paying
Thanks for providing the game bro
Just as a little understanding on this. I completely understand why people feel disgusted and unwilling to use VISA and Mastercard, even so far as making the usage of it unavailable in some cases. I hate what Visa and Mastercar is doing, and i can talk a lot about what they are trying to do, but this is not the place for it. Unfortunately. There is very little competitor to them, in fact, none so far i have seen. Like i stated previously. I will keep using it until i cannot or find a superior alternative.

Regarding the Bull Cats. They are kind of a "Comedy" input. They are somewhat useful too, as they come with Bombs. You can also think of them as sacrificial units. You can reject to use them, of course. They won't be much of a trouble if you ignore them mostly, except some events, where you can just quickly select what to do with them and move on. Slightly annoying. Wish there was an option to "Turn Off" Bull Cats Events and Function altogether.

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Just as a little understanding on this. I completely understand why people feel disgusted and unwilling to use VISA and Mastercard, even so far as making the usage of it unavailable in some cases. I hate what Visa and Mastercar is doing, and i can talk a lot about what they are trying to do, but this is not the place for it. Unfortunately. There is very little competitor to them, in fact, none so far i have seen. Like i stated previously. I will keep using it until i cannot or find a superior alternative.

Regarding the Bull Cats. They are kind of a "Comedy" input. They are somewhat useful too, as they come with Bombs. You can also think of them as sacrificial units. You can reject to use them, of course. They won't be much of a trouble if you ignore them mostly, except some events, where you can just quickly select what to do with them and move on. Slightly annoying. Wish there was an option to "Turn Off" Bull Cats Events and Function altogether.
Yeah i don't mind them that much except when they're all bloody, it's so strange
On another note, he uses AI for some things but the other characters have pretty consistent artstyles, but it's kind of an oldschool style, is this his actual drawing or AI? It feels like he reuses a lot of body structure for the characters tho

Hoide

Aug 6, 2018
So, if you have a male companion on your team and decide to camp on a dungeon, him and a random female companion in your team will interact and it will trigger a ntr event , and it seems that there's no way to avoid it other than not camping/having him on the team so if you don't like ntr, be warned (a bit strange because actively making male & female companion interact repetitively doesn't trigger any scene other than increasing likeability, which still hasn't triggered any new event even with 100+ likeability)
Now, the weirdest part is that the same camp event triggers even if your companions are all women, so if for some reason you don't like yuri...
I'm still descovering more and more content (mtool is helping a lot). I know it's alpha but the navigation in this game is pretty weird, it definitely has a lot of potential, as long as the dev doesn't give up.
One of the most ambitious RPGM projects out there. (I think he should remove those weirdass bull cats tho)
wait there's a camp function in the game? and ntr for it as well? is it implemented or just hidden?

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
wait there's a camp function in the game? and ntr for it as well? is it implemented or just hidden?
You have to go to a dungeon or open map that progressess through 'stages' like if you go to 'second home' and then 'aoi no mori' eventually you'll encounter the option to camp and the scenes will trigger there. It seems to be unfinished as only this girl has any sort of graphic for it (as far as i've tested, but probably there are other girls that also have graphic)
1719158513470.png

Also, another form of ntr content is if you ask the 'navy girls' to train with the men and once you go to the beach and interact with them they'll trigger scenes if their corruption is high enough.
Now i'm working to get all the companions in the game to see if there's more content, my fav girl is Hakuyu but unfortunately there isn't much vanilla content (neither ntr) for her

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoide