Others [Translation Request] HENTAI LABYRINTH

diamond123456

Dec 2, 2019
c
Here's a downloaded file from Miko, the game is SUPPOSED to have DRM but if you run it from HentaiLabyrinth.exe apparently it just...works?

Edit: Game is surprisingly doing well with a text hook translator like textractor.

Some tips I'm finding while slowly playing through the game:
  • Slapping partners ass raises her MP, MP allows her to do special attack moves that do more damage
  • Enemies in defense stance will take reduced(maybe none at all) damage
  • If you think an area is clear but there is moving parts to the area click on the two swords button to start battle with whatever is in the area (white mouse for example in beginning zones)
[/QUOT cannt play it lul what matter i do ,after i press new game it just turn off

mpops1990

Apr 17, 2019
This is crashing on startup, even buying the game from DLsite, any suggestions? It won't prompt me to reinput the license number on a fresh install, and the game crashes as soon as the first text box appears on new game

Jul 20, 2019
This is crashing on startup, even buying the game from DLsite, any suggestions? It won't prompt me to reinput the license number on a fresh install, and the game crashes as soon as the first text box appears on new game
Are you launching it in a japanese locale emulator? That's the only reason I could think of for it to crash on startup

diamond123456

Dec 2, 2019
change
change the control panel

Razeel_Asta

May 17, 2020
Is crashing for me too a few seconds after i click new game

Edit: The game is already cracked on svs comics, is safe, can someone check?

Last edited: