RPGM None [Translation Request] (不志陀羅亭) (Himegashima is from the heart of summer-Summer story of love and joy) (姫ヶ島は心夏びより~愛慾と嬉遊の夏物語)

anonm39

Mar 8, 2019

According to this blog post, it seems like official translation(s) for this game will be coming to Steam. DeepLMTL-translate of said post:
"
During my hiatus, I received many comments of support not only from Japanese but also from Chinese and English speakers.
I have received many comments of support from not only Japanese but also Chinese and English speakers.
I have received many emails asking me, "Will you sell the translated version of "Kokoro Natsu Biyori"? We have received many e-mails asking if we could sell a translated version.
Some of them even offered to help me if I didn't have the means to translate it! Some of them even offered to help us if there was no way to translate it.

That's why we contacted the publishers again and
So we contacted the publisher again, and they decided to officially sell the translated version on Steam.

It's going to be a while before we have another release.
For those of you in China and English-speaking countries, please wait a little longer!

We hope you enjoy the good old country life in Japan.
"