RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Holy Mother of God [Studio Sirocco]

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Weird, I can't reproduce it and have no problems saving the game. Can you show a screenshot or something of where you are when saving and what is actually happening?

Is it in the forest when Rose is in the party? Looks like in my last update I forgot to untranslate some fields.. really should tag those.
Uploading new versions now and will update the previous post links.

Last edited:

KingAxel000

Jul 7, 2021
well I have some bad news for any fans of this guys works.

He is already working on a manga,cg set,update to the 5th game and also starting the 7th game.

So you guys might know already how the quality of the 7th game is going to turn out with him working on 4 project at the same time, probably will be a repeat of the 6th games quality.

Also 7th game plot is very uninteresting he wants to do a reverse ntr game where the mc gets stolen from his gf and pretty much has a harem type thing and he plans to give the game a happy ending.

so pretty much his going the opposite direction of what his fanbase wants.

I am legit starting to think the dev either is out of touch with his fanbase or he is just a blind idiot that makes random ass games and goes with what ever crap he is thinking at the moment without thinking.

mehness643

Nov 30, 2021
well I have some bad news for any fans of this guys works.

He is already working on a manga,cg set,update to the 5th game and also starting the 7th game.

So you guys might know already how the quality of the 7th game is going to turn out with him working on 4 project at the same time, probably will be a repeat of the 6th games quality.

Also 7th game plot is very uninteresting he wants to do a reverse ntr game where the mc gets stolen from his gf and pretty much has a harem type thing and he plans to give the game a happy ending.

so pretty much his going the opposite direction of what his fanbase wants.

I am legit starting to think the dev either is out of touch with his fanbase or he is just a blind idiot that makes random ass games and goes with what ever crap he is thinking at the moment without thinking.
That sucks to hear about the game. May I ask where you got the info on what he is working on?

KingAxel000

Jul 7, 2021
I am starting to think this, since he is making these dumb decisions, unfinished and rushed games...
Yea its either his an idiot who has no idea what his fanbase wants or he is just driven by money and puts out quick cash grabs with little to no effort.

he builds a fanbase of making 5 ntr games and then all of the sudden he wants to make a reverse ntr harem type game with a happy ending like wtf thats the opposite of what people want, even among his fans many are pointing out how many of them dont like the gift like scenes from the last game and that they are not very interested in reverse ntr.

Either way its very sad because I actually quite liked his first 4 games after that it went downhill.

Also he cant take criticism I commented on how I was sadden by the state of his games and that he should listen more to what his fanbase wants since we are the ones paying money for the games and he just read my message and blocked me lol

• Haha
Reactions: LordTuskar

spellhydro45

Jan 25, 2018
Yea its either his an idiot who has no idea what his fanbase wants or he is just driven by money and puts out quick cash grabs with little to no effort.

he builds a fanbase of making 5 ntr games and then all of the sudden he wants to make a reverse ntr harem type game with a happy ending like wtf thats the opposite of what people want, even among his fans many are pointing out how many of them dont like the gift like scenes from the last game and that they are not very interested in reverse ntr.

Either way its very sad because I actually quite liked his first 4 games after that it went downhill.

Also he cant take criticism I commented on how I was sadden by the state of his games and that he should listen more to what his fanbase wants since we are the ones paying money for the games and he just read my message and blocked me lol
Well its the creators choice of what they want to make, if you don't like it then make your own game?

KingAxel000

Jul 7, 2021
Well its the creators choice of what they want to make, if you don't like it then make your own game?
Do you know how stupid you sound and how dumb of an argument that is?

You don't have to be able to make something to be able to critique it, nor to express your dissatisfaction with it.

I agree that there's a difference in perspective that comes with expertise, but saying "Well you've never done it so how would you know" is one of the cheapest, shittiest ways of trying to shut up criticism. If you've played a few video games, you probably have a good idea of what makes a good one and what makes a bad one, or at least can feel like when you're getting an inferior experience even if you don't know what specifically is bugging you about it.

I'm not a game designer, but I played all 6 games. And I liked the first 4 a lot. And I know what I liked about them, and what the first games did better than the last 2, I know why the last two games don't deliver an overall experience as good as its predecessors, from the story to the gameplay to the bonus features.

Nobody should put all their energy into being negative all the time, but you can't just completely dismiss them either.

Unfortunately there seems to be this portion of people on the internet that can not understand valid criticisms of anything without interpreting it as an attack on themselves and their interests. It becomes impossible to point out things that are unabashedly wrong.

As to your make your own argument I will say this when you telll someone to make their own game alternatives are not solutions. you might as why? I will use this example If a bakery sells contaminated bread, and you try to warn people about it, are you going to listen to someone who tells you to shut up and bake your own bread? You actually can bake your own bread trust me, you can but does that solve anything?

'Make your own' is not an answer; it's a distraction from the problem. Making your own is about as much help as buying a hat or singing a song. It's a non sequitur. It means, "If you don't like it, go away and do something else so I don't have to listen to you any more."

ShoeMaker123

Dec 11, 2021
While I agree with the quality part, but in terms of what direction the game goes, I still think it's the author's choice.

You don't like reverse NTR game? Sure, but there is no point in calling the author an idiot. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean everyone else is the same. Among his fan base perhaps there are some people that do enjoy it, not everyone is drawn in by the NTR factor, could be art style or whatever else.

Ultimately it's the author's choice to make what game he wants / enjoys, he doesn't owe you guys anything, he can make whatever game he wants. Making different style games is not a valid criticism at all, you are literally trying to put shackles on the author's creative outlet. Let him do what he wants, if you don't like it, move on lol.

Jusis Albarea

Apr 2, 2022
While I agree with the quality part, but in terms of what direction the game goes, I still think it's the author's choice.

You don't like reverse NTR game? Sure, but there is no point in calling the author an idiot. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean everyone else is the same. Among his fan base perhaps there are some people that do enjoy it, not everyone is drawn in by the NTR factor, could be art style or whatever else.

Ultimately it's the author's choice to make what game he wants / enjoys, he doesn't owe you guys anything, he can make whatever game he wants. Making different style games is not a valid criticism at all, you are literally trying to put shackles on the author's creative outlet. Let him do what he wants, if you don't like it, move on lol.
I agree that the author should make what he wants but not half assing his works to make a quick buck like he has been doing lately it predatory and misleading when he advertises his game as something and then it end up incomplete then damage controls saying he will finish the game in an update on a later update.

I have no problem with devs doing the game they want to make but what I dislike a lot about this author is the amoung of misleading and clickbait images he puts before release of every game implying certain routes or content and then when you play the game it turns out its not what he advertised or implied.

I think if he is going to make any game he wants to do he needs to put a complete quality game with out the bullshit or missleading his fans, thats why I am glad dslite allows review so other don't get mislead his latest games have been lowly reviewed for that reason.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017

Idiot might be a bit harsh but to be fair can you blame people when the dev is working on 4 projects at the same time its not very smart thing to do so we cant say the dev is a walking genius either , I actually been following the dev for some time and sure he might have a very small fanbase outside ntr but trust me it is very very small especially when he has made like 7 ntr games and then all of the sudden he decides to change the content on the fanbase he built on ntr content, that's why his blog had many people saying they will skip purchasing the next game which is fair if the content doesn't appeal to them its their money.
He can do what ever he wants I think people are just sick of him doing minimal work on his games and trying to sell his games like they are master pieces for full price when they are not even finished most of the time I am glad people are waking up, I only bought like 3 works of him before his work ethic went downhill.

ShoeMaker123

Dec 11, 2021
Idiot might be a bit harsh but to be fair can you blame people when the dev is working on 4 projects at the same time its not very smart thing to do so we cant say the dev is a walking genius either , I actually been following the dev for some time and sure he might have a very small fanbase outside ntr but trust me it is very very small especially when he has made like 7 ntr games and then all of the sudden he decides to change the content on the fanbase he built on ntr content, that's why his blog had many people saying they will skip purchasing the next game which is fair if the content doesn't appeal to them its their money.
He can do what ever he wants I think people are just sick of him doing minimal work on his games and trying to sell his games like they are master pieces for full price when they are not even finished most of the time I am glad people are waking up, I only bought like 3 works of him before his work ethic went downhill.
If the people aren't purchasing his next game because the content is different from their preferred genre, then so be it. I still believe the author can make whatever style he wants. If money is an issue, he will probably switch back to cater the fans' taste; until then, I think he should be able to do whatever he wants.

As for the quality, I never said anything that went against what the previous guy posted, in fact I agree with him. The quality has been going down, but quality and game style are two different things. You can criticize quality all you want, but criticizing genre just makes no sense to me.

Reactions: colifa

Gephenk

Jan 11, 2020
Updated translation

Dialog translated using Red Sugoi with usual mass edits across names, common errors etc. Plugin additions same as before.
Should be far more readable than the previous translation.

edit: Links updated with latest version fixing save game issues with Rose in the party

Download:

Data/JS folders:
Is this heavily edited MTL? If not, i will translate manually this game after i done with the Newest Game "My girlfriend will never get taken by another Man"

Reactions: colifa and Lothard

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Is this heavily edited MTL? If not, i will translate manually this game after i done with the Newest Game "My girlfriend will never get taken by another Man"
It's lightly edited MTL, initially run through Red Sugoi translator and then manual fixes to names, descriptions etc. I ran through some of the scenes and edited them as well but only to get the game in a readable state.

If you do translate the game, be aware that there is a lot of dialogue (I think it's in common events, last quarter of the file or so, not on my PC to check right now) that features "Rose", the child of the main characters once she's grown up. There is no content in the game that uses any of this dialog so don't waste your time translating it. I went through a lot of it and then realised it wasn't even in the game. :ROFLMAO:

Another thing to watch for if using any automation is the \C[27] \C[0] entries in dialogue, this creates little pink hearts and without regex to filter it out it will butcher any automated translation.

Reactions: sptl7435

Gephenk

Jan 11, 2020
It's lightly edited MTL, initially run through Red Sugoi translator and then manual fixes to names, descriptions etc. I ran through some of the scenes and edited them as well but only to get the game in a readable state.

If you do translate the game, be aware that there is a lot of dialogue (I think it's in common events, last quarter of the file or so, not on my PC to check right now) that features "Rose", the child of the main characters once she's grown up. There is no content in the game that uses any of this dialog so don't waste your time translating it. I went through a lot of it and then realised it wasn't even in the game. :ROFLMAO:

Another thing to watch for if using any automation is the \C[27] \C[0] entries in dialogue, this creates little pink hearts and without regex to filter it out it will butcher any automated translation.
Well, "Rose" also appear in "My girlfriend will never get taken by another man". Exactly in CommontEvent.

Worry not, I try manual this trans