EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
This is a quick flash game set in the Familiar of Zero/Zero no Tsukaima universe featuring Saito, Louise, Siesta and Henrietta as the three women are subjugated into sexual servitude by a Germanian Noble called Lorenz. This is a pretty heavy NTR game that's spread across eight different chapters, with each (with the exception of the ending), featuring some pretty nifty pixel animations.​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-19
Release Date: 2012-07-05
Developer: Dystopia Story
Translator: Watters
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: Translated into English with Machine help using and Google Translate.
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Extra Notes by the Translator:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

c1_004_006_merge.gif c3_003_007_merge.gif c6_000_001_merge.gif

Last edited:

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
So, not sure if people watching the thread will see that I edited the first post, so I'm putting this here saying that I will be taking over the translation on this project. I'm not fluent in Japanese and thus I will be using the oh-so-dreaded Machine Translators.

*Insert thunderclap noise*

Prologue is currently done as of this post and you can download it for yourself to check it out.

Also, should this be moved to a separate forum now that it's no longer a Translation Request? I should probably change the title too, but I would like to know the answer to the first question before that happens and how I can make that happen.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Also, should this be moved to a separate forum now that it's no longer a Translation Request?
The translation section is full of requests, even though there's a separate request part. Not to mention two or even sometimes three requests for the same game dotted around. So up to you.

If you do want to get it moved report the opening post and ask, or ask a member of staff directly.

Reactions: Watters
Sep 24, 2017
Just a reminder this was one of Dystopia Story earlier work that came out in 2012 before there later released game Flying Princess -Inter Breed - that came out in 2015. I am only say this because around the first 'PIXXEL #---' came out people were speculating that these were test games for something bigger.

Last edited:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
nice game, thanks for the upload :cool::cool:

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Really enjoy the art and animations but mind control and fat guys aren't my thing sadly. Glad to see more NTR popping up though

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
So.....not gonna play it since it doesn't seem quite my cup of tea, but for clarity sake is this a Netorare or a Netori? Seems the latter judging from the comments but I'd rather know whether the protag is the cucker, cuckold or the cucked.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes