Others [Translation request]HYPNOS FUCK + DLC [Ver.3.16.9.2] [beelzebub]

DoomerDay420

Jan 11, 2023
I downloaded the torrent, managed to launch the game, but the only thing that is translated for me are options from the main menu like "new game, gallery..."

Game itself doesnt have a word I can recognize :ROFLMAO: What am I missing? Zip only had 1 folder and I cant see any kind of "translation" or "patch" file

Aemilfus

Sep 9, 2018
I downloaded the torrent, managed to launch the game, but the only thing that is translated for me are options from the main menu like "new game, gallery..."

Game itself doesnt have a word I can recognize :ROFLMAO: What am I missing? Zip only had 1 folder and I cant see any kind of "translation" or "patch" file
my translation attempt was only available with the game via the MEGA link (which I removed) and I didn't test it with the Torrent version. if you want, I'll post the file with the translation, but the game may stop working.

DoomerDay420

Jan 11, 2023
my translation attempt was only available with the game via the MEGA link (which I removed) and I didn't test it with the Torrent version. if you want, I'll post the file with the translation, but the game may stop working.
I see makes sense, wont hurt to try it so if you can please post it! (y)

Aemilfus

Sep 9, 2018
Just tested, sadly enough the only thing translated is the introduction text, choices and bubbles are not which was what I rly wanted as at least would be able to figure what is going on :cry:

Thanks for the try anyway!
Yes, that's my mistake. I fixed it and everything works for me. so you can lose some more internet traffic and try again ;)

DoomerDay420

Jan 11, 2023
Yes, that's my mistake. I fixed it and everything works for me. so you can lose some more internet traffic and try again ;)
Downloaded the patch again, no changes, had the original zip still so tried to delete old folder and use the patch on a new one, still no changes :cry:

Did you mean that you fixed the game itself to be compatible? Or am I just launching it wrong :confused:

Aemilfus

Sep 9, 2018
Downloaded the patch again, no changes, had the original zip still so tried to delete old folder and use the patch on a new one, still no changes :cry:

Did you mean that you fixed the game itself to be compatible? Or am I just launching it wrong :confused:
I checked the files and they weren't translated so I replaced them with the translated ones and ran the game and the translation was there. Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_7.png

patch files replace the contents of data files, do you have a "patch002" file or are you using another dlc?

DoomerDay420

Jan 11, 2023
I checked the files and they weren't translated so I replaced them with the translated ones and ran the game and the translation was there.

patch files replace the contents of data files, do you have a "patch002" file or are you using another dlc?
I downloaded my version of the game from the torrent you provided, so not sure if im using any other dlc? :confused:
On game folder ive "patch001-06", checked which one your translation replaces and it is the "patch001", guess I try to use one of the other launchers?

Only 1 works for me and thats because I had to rename it according to other posts here, maybe thats the issue?

EDIT:
Managed to fix it, just renamed the "patch" file from your translation to "patch007" and now it works, thanks for the time and solving my issues even when this thread started 2 years ago :love:

Last edited:

Aemilfus

Sep 9, 2018
I downloaded my version of the game from the torrent you provided, so not sure if im using any other dlc? :confused:
On game folder ive "patch001-06", checked which one your translation replaces and it is the "patch001", guess I try to use one of the other launchers?

Only 1 works for me and thats because I had to rename it according to other posts here, maybe thats the issue?

EDIT:
Managed to fix it, just renamed the "patch" file from your translation to "patch007" and now it works, thanks for the time and solving my issues even when this thread started 2 years ago :love:
My pleasure. Even two years later I'm still have hope and keep the extracted version of the game to help with the translation.

Reactions: DoomerDay420

lonefishe

Aug 24, 2019
I've actually spent way too long trying to get even a smidge of this machine translation using translator++ to work. over 9 hours straight atleast. I've got no idea why it isn't working :eek:

+1 ;_;

Aemilfus

Sep 9, 2018
I've actually spent way too long trying to get even a smidge of this machine translation using translator++ to work. over 9 hours straight atleast. I've got no idea why it isn't working :eek:

+1 ;_;
I think this is because of the fact that the text files also contain code variables that cannot be changed or the game will not start. I found out this while I was trying to translate the game manually.

lonefishe

Aug 24, 2019
I think this is because of the fact that the text files also contain code variables that cannot be changed or the game will not start. I found out this while I was trying to translate the game manually.
For me, the game will start and the result will be one of 2 ways. Encoding issue that I have no idea how I haven't fixed that yet. And the other is that nothing changed and its all still in Japanese...