Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
RJ333578_img_main.jpg
JP TITLE: 催眠エロRPG~よわよわ勇者の催眠生活~

CIRCLE: 人類滅亡地区

DLSITE:

TAGS: Male Protagonist, Fantasy,NTR ,Ahegao, Titty Fuck ,Hypnosis

RAW FILES:

Not my upload just to be sure, run a virus and malware scan on it just to be safe (y).

Last edited:

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Thanks for the mtl dude, im waiting a little bit for Mordith135 to put improved version of the mtl, atleast i want to understand what girls saying while brainwashed :KEK:.

is NTR avoidable or not after trying to read about it I can figure it out
Hypnosis NTR you can guess girls get brainwashed and mc jerkoff, no drama its safe to play and you can bang almost all the girls (y).

Reactions: broken_division

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Thanks for the mtl dude, im waiting a little bit for Mordith135 to put improved version of the mtl, atleast i want to understand what girls saying while brainwashed :KEK:.

Hypnosis NTR you can guess girls get brainwashed and mc jerkoff, no drama its safe to play and you can bang almost all the girls (y).
Is there a better version of MTL coming up?

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Is there a better version of MTL coming up?
I told wardog90 that I would look into MTLing this when I had some free time but I'm rather busy currently and don't know when I will get around to it. Also I'm not super great at MTLing stuff anyways so if you are interested in the game then you should just go ahead and play with the current MTL, the most I'm able to do would just be cleaning up a normal MTL so that it looks a bit more readable, it won't by any means be a proper translation.

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
The machine translation don't working correctly, for example some items, like potions, are not displayed in the inventory.
It probably brakes the game
The translator++ marks them as red meaning critical for the game

Kackuyen

Nov 12, 2018
Is there a way to beat the vampire lord or I'm fcked for not grinded the level of the sycthe girl?

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
If someone uploads the game here with a MEGA link (or something similar) I'll look into making an MTL sometime soon. Although I'm not sure how much I'll be able to do since broken_division had issues.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
I can upload the game, but i have only the Ver. 1.0, is it okay?
Thank you for the upload, but if possible I would appreciate it if either you or someone else could upload the latest version (v1.6 I think) since it looks like the later versions fix bugs that make game progress impossible at certain points. I'd rather not spend a bunch of time MTLing this just to find out the translation doesn't work for the later versions.

No rush tho, idk when I will be able to set aside the time for this.