RPGM [Translation Request] Hypnosis erotic RPG ~ Hypnosis life of a brave man ~

SneykCL

Jun 3, 2017
Someone can help with the passage, after the first event with a vampire in the city. quest about missing people where to go with whom to talk

Kackuyen

Nov 12, 2018
Ok, so appeantly, this might or might not be a mtl version issue but losing to a storyline boss (minus the character specific quest) would put you on a dead loop (the encounter auto restart but your HP is 1 and MP is the same, there is no gameover, it's fucking GER)

SneykCL

Jun 3, 2017
Ok, so appeantly, this might or might not be a mtl version issue but losing to a storyline boss (minus the character specific quest) would put you on a dead loop (the encounter auto restart but your HP is 1 and MP is the same, there is no gameover, it's fucking GER)
I have 3 quests left, 1 storyline about missing people, 2 enslavement of the forest of witches, and about a vampire. Maybe you know how and where to go through them and also a riddle in the hunting grounds a riddle with stones and a crystal, if you know how to get through some of this I will be grateful

Kackuyen

Nov 12, 2018
not sure about missing people
I have 3 quests left, 1 storyline about missing people, 2 enslavement of the forest of witches, and about a vampire. Maybe you know how and where to go through them and also a riddle in the hunting grounds a riddle with stones and a crystal, if you know how to get through some of this I will be grateful
Not sure about missing people, the only quest I remember about missing something is the minister magic sissors and it can be craft using parts drop by zombie in the First Quest Tower Basement (assess with the downstair on the top left corner of the ground floor.

Forest of Witch is a quest limit to use MC and Shiro only, the entrance is the big forest in the left of the overworld map, a wierd mushroom will block you right away and it is unkillable, you gotta "Run Away" to proceed. Next step is pretty obvious. After done step 2, talk with the NPC in the wood cabin to get hint how to navigate though the loop.

The hunting ground is wierd, the only quest it related to is having a new harpie in there and you are surpose to catch it with a perfume or something acquire from god know who because I somehow catch it without the perfume and get it latter.

Vampire is a pain in the arse, the route down south has a shadowy castle and interact with the smoke will start it. It's a solo mission so grind your Sythe girl Dorithy. She gonna wake up in a dungeone and you have to get essence of 7 sins to battle the boss. 2 sins, Pride and Guttony, will be complete for free if you endulge in it, the rest are miniboss battles (counter spell skill is your friend), lust is the two coffins just incase you cant find them, ya gotta clear 5 sins first to fight Lust and then Envy. Boss gonna give you hair loss. Dude summon 4 minions and will eat them each turn, even at the first turn, if he able to eat all of them, he turn supper saiyan, you ded, otherwise, he is a fuckin stat stick and you have to pray he doesn't use blood suck twice a row and one bang you, it's physical damage so you can't counter spell it.

SneykCL

Jun 3, 2017
not sure about missing people

Not sure about missing people, the only quest I remember about missing something is the minister magic sissors and it can be craft using parts drop by zombie in the First Quest Tower Basement (assess with the downstair on the top left corner of the ground floor.

Forest of Witch is a quest limit to use MC and Shiro only, the entrance is the big forest in the left of the overworld map, a wierd mushroom will block you right away and it is unkillable, you gotta "Run Away" to proceed. Next step is pretty obvious. After done step 2, talk with the NPC in the wood cabin to get hint how to navigate though the loop.

The hunting ground is wierd, the only quest it related to is having a new harpie in there and you are surpose to catch it with a perfume or something acquire from god know who because I somehow catch it without the perfume and get it latter.

Vampire is a pain in the arse, the route down south has a shadowy castle and interact with the smoke will start it. It's a solo mission so grind your Sythe girl Dorithy. She gonna wake up in a dungeone and you have to get essence of 7 sins to battle the boss. 2 sins, Pride and Guttony, will be complete for free if you endulge in it, the rest are miniboss battles (counter spell skill is your friend), lust is the two coffins just incase you cant find them, ya gotta clear 5 sins first to fight Lust and then Envy. Boss gonna give you hair loss. Dude summon 4 minions and will eat them each turn, even at the first turn, if he able to eat all of them, he turn supper saiyan, you ded, otherwise, he is a fuckin stat stick and you have to pray he doesn't use blood suck twice a row and one bang you, it's physical damage so you can't counter spell it.
The quest about the lost people appears after talking with the NPC on the first floor of the castle after getting the vampire, as I understood something needs to be done in the coastal village.

About the hunting grounds, thanks, this has already been done. Forest of witches. I want to clarify the mushroom I killed with the help of a vampire and his minions, and where to ask how to walk with a loop.

About the castle I don't understand what I'm doing wrong, I pumped the scythe to level 4, I go up to the fog and it still doesn't let me

Last edited:

Kackuyen

Nov 12, 2018
The quest about the lost people appears after talking with the NPC on the first floor of the castle after getting the vampire, as I understood something needs to be done in the coastal village.

About the hunting grounds, thanks, this has already been done. Forest of witches. I want to clarify the mushroom I killed with the help of a vampire and his minions, and where to ask how to walk with a loop.

About the castle I don't understand what I'm doing wrong, I pumped the scythe to level 4, I go up to the fog and it still doesn't let me
Can you share the save? Maybe that the vampire quest is for an ending route

Kackuyen

Nov 12, 2018
You have to clear this Dorythy prelude dungeone to process her story
There is a tablet that you have to read to destroy all crystals in the dungeon, there should be 6 of them
Do so will displel the ghost fire and let you fight the boss
Here it is, if you can help it will be good, otherwise you are reluctant to go through again

Kackuyen

Nov 12, 2018
Full save, I guess, defeat bad end is bugged and will not show encounter when view via recollection room
the rest is fine but playing though the game should make you more horni than just view recollection
have fun

piou00000

Aug 21, 2017
Full save, I guess, defeat bad end is bugged and will not show encounter when view via recollection room
the rest is fine but playing though the game should make you more horni than just view recollection
have fun
thankyou. but save is bug

SneykCL

Jun 3, 2017
have fun
Thanks for the full, but I would like to go by myself

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I just got common sense modification hypnosis and don't know what to do now

Still don't know how to access canal tunnel or the forest

What do I do with the fishing village they tell me to leave before night?

Last edited:

Kackuyen

Nov 12, 2018
I just got common sense modification hypnosis and don't know what to do now

Still don't know how to access canal tunnel or the forest

What do I do with the fishing village they tell me to leave before night?
Your hypno skill is used at your own estate, use the orb to temporary disband the party, then you talk to the girls and will get encounter cresponding to your hpyno skill

The Forest is related to a quest, just keep progressing the story and you will get something relate to it (hint to solve the maze is the man in the cabin)

I'm sure the fish village is just about taalking to every one there
Remember to turn in your quest