RPGM [Translation Request] Hypnosis erotic RPG ~ Hypnosis life of a brave man ~

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
I mirrored the link with the same password | ashin791209@eyny |:

Jun 16, 2021
Does anyone experience the same problem as I do?
Screenshot 2022-03-31_23-19-37-455.png

The texts don't appear where they should be and it's bothersome. I am almost certain this is because I am simply not knowledgeable enough on how to deal with it; does anyone know how to fix this? Other RPGM games I played don't have this issue.

krait55

Feb 11, 2020
Full save, I guess, defeat bad end is bugged and will not show encounter when view via recollection room
the rest is fine but playing though the game should make you more horni than just view recollection
have fun
can you please throw off the normal full save, you don't have enough config and global files there, can you please

Hklmn

May 12, 2019
Full save, I guess, defeat bad end is bugged and will not show encounter when view via recollection room
the rest is fine but playing though the game should make you more horni than just view recollection
have fun
do you have global in save foldel?

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
I can't believe i spent the whole day on this
Too much grinding and dialogue, it's a good story, but if you're in for the fap it will hurt a lot to go through all of it.

Dicky077

Apr 20, 2018
S
not sure about missing people

Not sure about missing people, the only quest I remember about missing something is the minister magic sissors and it can be craft using parts drop by zombie in the First Quest Tower Basement (assess with the downstair on the top left corner of the ground floor.

Forest of Witch is a quest limit to use MC and Shiro only, the entrance is the big forest in the left of the overworld map, a wierd mushroom will block you right away and it is unkillable, you gotta "Run Away" to proceed. Next step is pretty obvious. After done step 2, talk with the NPC in the wood cabin to get hint how to navigate though the loop.

The hunting ground is wierd, the only quest it related to is having a new harpie in there and you are surpose to catch it with a perfume or something acquire from god know who because I somehow catch it without the perfume and get it latter.

Vampire is a pain in the arse, the route down south has a shadowy castle and interact with the smoke will start it. It's a solo mission so grind your Sythe girl Dorithy. She gonna wake up in a dungeone and you have to get essence of 7 sins to battle the boss. 2 sins, Pride and Guttony, will be complete for free if you endulge in it, the rest are miniboss battles (counter spell skill is your friend), lust is the two coffins just incase you cant find them, ya gotta clear 5 sins first to fight Lust and then Envy. Boss gonna give you hair loss. Dude summon 4 minions and will eat them each turn, even at the first turn, if he able to eat all of them, he turn supper saiyan, you ded, otherwise, he is a fuckin stat stick and you have to pray he doesn't use blood suck twice a row and one bang you, it's physical damage so you can't counter spell it.
Say, how do I finished the chapter 2? I've done the zombie key, goblin cave, fairy, and mc solo quest. I couldn't find anymore quest to move forward, I'm stuck with nothing to do... AND I COULDN'T READ A SHET

HELP PLEASE

Edit: nevermind, already on chapter 3. Now I'm confused on how to complete the Mesugaki hypnosis or whatever the name was, I got one item... Where can I get the other 2 items

Last edited: