RPGM None [Translation Request] I Disciplined My Cheeky Little Sister [nagiyahonpo]

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
RJ311662_img_main.jpg

Title: / 生意気妹を調教したった

Creator:

DL Site Game Link: /

DL Site Creator Link:

Download:

Game Type: Simulation

Dlsite genre: Anime, Younger Sister, Cuckoldry (Netorare), Violation, Sexual Training, Shame/Humiliation, Coercion/Compulsion, Big Breasts, incest
---

Would like the UI translated if possible as I can use this mtl for the rest -

Nov 4, 2020
There is a bit of an issue with the pictures file names (atleast for me anyway) 1610036834853.png . I dont know if anyone else is having trouble with this but I did a quick fix and I'm 90% sure that it is correct so if anyone need it I'll leave a link:

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
There is a bit of an issue with the pictures file names (atleast for me anyway) View attachment 975304 . I dont know if anyone else is having trouble with this but I did a quick fix and I'm 90% sure that it is correct so if anyone need it I'll leave a link:
Did you make sure to unzip the file with japanese locale. From the looks of it I would assume it's that in short your system being unable to recognize japanese latters and doing those instead.
When unzipping any Japanese game always make sure to do it with japanese locale even if not needed saves some trouble later on.

Reactions: robertjubs