RPGM None [Translation Request] I Disciplined My Cheeky Little Sister [nagiyahonpo]

Nov 4, 2020
Did you make sure to unzip the file with japanese locale. From the looks of it I would assume it's that in short your system being unable to recognize japanese latters and doing those instead.
When unzipping any Japanese game always make sure to do it with japanese locale even if not needed saves some trouble later on.
wow i didnt even know you can unzip with locale. thanks a lot

Jul 6, 2017
There's this issue when clicking "ask about my sister" to check the status so her portrait doesn't appear, I'd imagine the issue is the line of code requesting that particular image doesn't match the filename somewhere.

View attachment 975462
This was an issue on my Japanese version of the game as well. There seems to be an image missing for her when she's angry, so you can just go into the files and find a sprite of her when she's angry, copy it and rename it to the name of the file displayed in your picture.

Here is the name of the missing file so you can just copy paste:
表情_怒

I'm currently trying to do a full translation of the game, but it'll take a while, maybe someone else will beat me to it.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
This was an issue on my Japanese version of the game as well. There seems to be an image missing for her when she's angry, so you can just go into the files and find a sprite of her when she's angry, copy it and rename it to the name of the file displayed in your picture.

Here is the name of the missing file so you can just copy paste:
表情_怒

I'm currently trying to do a full translation of the game, but it'll take a while, maybe someone else will beat me to it.
Ah thank you bud. Did you also get a situation where sometimes the game was freezing in the interaction stage at all?

I doubt anyone will beat you to a proper translation so do ya thang.