RPGM [Translation Request][I got a mom and a masturbator at the mansion][RJ437740][Studio Sirocco]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
...wtf it does? what part of these big-titted abominations looks underage?
The boys. Even if one of them is bald and 30-something years old.
But, no worries it will be on my Discord Server.
And I also keep tabs on the games I translate, so people find them even on F95, then redirect them to the download.
This is a policy of the site and I can't do anything with it. Different countries, different rules.

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
The boys. Even if one of them is bald and 30-something years old.
But, no worries it will be on my Discord Server.
And I also keep tabs on the games I translate, so people find them even on F95, then redirect them to the download.
This is a policy of the site and I can't do anything with it. Different countries, different rules.
Yeah fair enough, ig this is why kagura games get around this issue by referring to all kids as "midgets" or "dwarfs", you do what you must to pass censorship

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Does anyone have a translation, MTL or not, that isn't behind a paywall?
Read carefully this.

Additionally, it's not a paywall but rather early access. A paywall implies content never becomes available to the public.

This arrangement serves as a reasonable compromise for both supporters and those who obtain content through other means.

I invest in the materials I translate, as well as the services and software that enable me to deliver translations more quickly without sacrificing quality. Above all, I value my time.

This system provides the motivation I need to continue offering high-quality translations to people, including yourself.

Without this arrangement, I wouldn't even engage in machine translation, as I don't personally require it.

While your opinion may not affect me, I urge you to consider that your words might offend a hard-working individual in the future. Take this as a learning opportunity: reflect and be thoughtful before you comment on a topic. Cheers.

Big Chingus

Nov 20, 2022
Read carefully this.

Additionally, it's not a paywall but rather early access. A paywall implies content never becomes available to the public.

This arrangement serves as a reasonable compromise for both supporters and those who obtain content through other means.

I invest in the materials I translate, as well as the services and software that enable me to deliver translations more quickly without sacrificing quality. Above all, I value my time.

This system provides the motivation I need to continue offering high-quality translations to people, including yourself.

Without this arrangement, I wouldn't even engage in machine translation, as I don't personally require it.

While your opinion may not affect me, I urge you to consider that your words might offend a hard-working individual in the future. Take this as a learning opportunity: reflect and be thoughtful before you comment on a topic. Cheers.
That's fair. I apologize.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Ok little warning, there is a fart scene in this game at some point with the MILF, the MTL version didn't translate the option correctly so I didn't know beforehands. If only I knew :ROFLMAO:

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
Dear kind sir, you had my curiosity, now you have my attention, from the same creator of "bitch family on the beach" certainly worth to play, not sure if big enough(but the art seem to compensate) and if have the... aspects i like, such as the bouncing hanging going to the sides, having physics and all that crazy yuka stuff to put on my thread but still 100% that will be a amazing experience, probally released by christmas, ok i found dev tw( ) and deff has some tit lewdness i aprecciate

This one surelly does have bigger tits and hidden netorare scenes, strange it hasn't been released yet, dude real nice recommedations, when release and get a thread i'll surelly be adding them to my fap front line, and thread probally
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ready up 27 this month the game is out !!!

Minhlong1

Aug 23, 2022
To run the game properly you have to change your pc location to Japan, that worked for me, also I did an automatic translation and manually fixed all the animations in the events and the whole game works perfectly.
How to use it? please teach me

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote