RPGM [Translation Request][I got a mom and a masturbator at the mansion][RJ437740][Studio Sirocco]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Ok, this one was really good. For some reason I was expecting this game to be kind mid, based on my experiences with this guy's previous games, but as I played the game it grew on me more and more. It was a nice experience. I played using Mtool, so I'll probably give it a second play, if a better translation comes out (There were a lot of things that made confused in the machine translation, but overall I could still understand what was going on).

I liked the characters and the H-scenes, the "ntr" parts were awesome too (really like those moments where you go into other characters POV to see scenes that don't explicitly show what was happening from their point of view, but at the same time it's very obvious to the player what is happening). There were some things in the narrative that I didn't enjoy that much, but it didn't ruin the game for me.

I think I would give this game a 7.5/10

Reactions: ElDonBigotes

ayato2021

Apr 13, 2021
Guys I receiving error mesage from game I've alredy changed names of corresponding files but it not work someone can help me to solve this?
error.png

Yann42

Jan 30, 2023
Hello guys !

I'm having a very frustrating problem, and i dont know how to solve it since it seems no one of u had it.. I'm at the part there is a split and u can choose one girl then the next one. I accomplished the first girl with going in the room, making the peeping stuff, etc... going back to the other girl to select her and doing the same... but when it comes to the part i enter to the right room to catch them, the caracters become invisible and i dont see them anymore...

Any tips with that ? If u dont understand where i am, i can make some screenshots

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I created a fan-translation of this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello guys !

I'm having a very frustrating problem, and i dont know how to solve it since it seems no one of u had it.. I'm at the part there is a split and u can choose one girl then the next one. I accomplished the first girl with going in the room, making the peeping stuff, etc... going back to the other girl to select her and doing the same... but when it comes to the part i enter to the right room to catch them, the caracters become invisible and i dont see them anymore...

Any tips with that ? If u dont understand where i am, i can make some screenshots
I fixed this issue in the English version.

Last edited:

cyberonic

Nov 2, 2017
How I got myself a Mommy and a Fleshlight in a mansion [12-18-2022_MOD1]
Fan Translation
Public Release: April/17/2023

Download:
Original & Overview:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I fixed this issue in the English version.
Hell yeah bruddah, thanks for this.
Could you do Holy Mother of God by the same dev as well? Its probably his 2nd best work after this one.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote