RPGM [Translation Request][I got a mom and a masturbator at the mansion][RJ437740][Studio Sirocco]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

laluli

Aug 30, 2022
I'm not very good with these things. To make it work I just have to change the file name? because I tried it in several ways and it keeps showing me failed to load:img/character/!$1 x 3Locker1.png

AndyZT

Jun 8, 2022
I'm not very good with these things. To make it work I just have to change the file name? because I tried it in several ways and it keeps showing me failed to load:img/character/!$1 x 3Locker1.png
Yes. Just go into the game folder. Go to the www folder then go to the img folder, characters and rename locker 1 and 2 by copying and pasting this:

!$1x3Locker1.rpgmvp
!$1x3Locker2.rpgmvp

ProjectSkywardFan

Jun 1, 2022
Actually , has someone played this game and saw all the sex scenes ?
Are there many ?
Are they any good ?

Im asking since StudioSirocco makes rly short games with minimal sex scenes, and most of the scenes are lackluster :(
Bewitching Sword 1 has only one good sex scene (the blowjob) ,
My Girlfriend Will not be Taken by Another Man has 3 good sex scenes ...
while this game is leaps and bounds better than the last one he made this one still feels rushed, the first half actually feels really solid and good pacing but the second half is where it falls apart completely, the second half has like 1or 2 sex scenes where girls go from 0 to 100 sluts and the games finishes quite abruptly my main gripe with his game is that he has decent ideas and animation skills but every game just ends up feeling incomplete or rushed this one is no exception but at least is not as bad as the last one which I feel was his worst one.

I know he wants to get these out fast and sell them but I just wish he took his time to polish and make the stories feel complete and have good pacing, I think if he actually did that his games would be incredibly good, but sadly since people still buy his games in the state he puts them out in he will just continue to put out incomplete rushed games.

• Angry
Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

laluli

Aug 30, 2022
Yes. Just go into the game folder. Go to the www folder then go to the img folder, characters and rename locker 1 and 2 by copying and pasting this:

!$1x3Locker1.rpgmvp
!$1x3Locker2.rpgmvp
I've already tried. I did it again just in case but it still doesn't work

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
Felt like this was a huge step up from his past works. The animation was really smooth and the quality was consistent. It's a pain in the ass to search the fully unlocked mansion but it was worth it for dat ass

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020

he's planning to update 2 game this one and nursery tale !!

Last edited:

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017

not sirocco game but its worth to check out it the herione for the game is muscly big tits sister
gonna check on that, though my aspect of big tits is something kind of twice of that(don't blame me, blame my twisted tit-head) i'll download it now

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote