RPGM [Translation Request][I got a mom and a masturbator at the mansion][RJ437740][Studio Sirocco]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Salbut

Feb 24, 2020
Any solution for this game always get bug..i download galery room bug still cant open galery room

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
There's a part where I take control of Ren. Supposedly, I must explore the sites previously visited so I end up going to the blue-dragon room, then the wardrobe, then going back to the blue-dragon room but from this point I can't progress anymore.
Is it there something I must do before touching that part? It seems something is triggering out of order.

Baloontamer

Jun 7, 2017
There's a part where I take control of Ren. Supposedly, I must explore the sites previously visited so I end up going to the blue-dragon room, then the wardrobe, then going back to the blue-dragon room but from this point I can't progress anymore.
Is it there something I must do before touching that part? It seems something is triggering out of order.
Same problem here :/

ViktorGiJoe

Jan 20, 2018
Don't go into the blue-dragon room because you'll get softlocked. You need to go to the "children's uncle room" on the third floor, then watch the scene in the hole, then go back to the first floor in the 1F corridor (right side), first door, interact with the crystal orb and you should be good.

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Finished the game. If you want to see the animations and run the game without any bug use MTOOL.
This game is much better than the previous games (Mother of God comes close) and despite having netori/corruption aspects, the ending is very wholesome and it almost feels like a harem game of some sorts.
Excited for the next game but he won't start too soon i think because it's close to christmas.
There's plenty of bangers releasing in december tho (Like sword saint Reina, if you guys like ntr and dumb bitches)

Trenchman

Mar 17, 2020
Don't go into the blue-dragon room because you'll get softlocked. You need to go to the "children's uncle room" on the third floor, then watch the scene in the hole, then go back to the first floor in the 1F corridor (right side), first door, interact with the crystal orb and you should be good.
So what must we do next when we play shota loll

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote