RPGM [Translation Request][I got a mom and a masturbator at the mansion][RJ437740][Studio Sirocco]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

P-san_koi

Jul 30, 2020
if you have problems. extract the game in japanese, control + E in winrar. and when the monster chases you. and you enter another room and it says game over. use the arrow keys to move instead and keep them press when you enter the room, becouse the monster appears next to you and you need to run before it gets you.

and if anyone know the chest combination please let me know

Lewicer

May 5, 2020
if you have problems. extract the game in japanese, control + E in winrar. and when the monster chases you. and you enter another room and it says game over. use the arrow keys to move instead and keep them press when you enter the room, becouse the monster appears next to you and you need to run before it gets you.

and if anyone know the chest combination please let me know
which one has how to post the game already unpacked in japanese. I can't do it because I play on Android and not this option in the file manager

Dragneel2000

Mar 19, 2020
The game keeps giving me the same error, I unzipped the game in japanese by pressing windos +e and still nothing, do you know if I'm doing something wrong and just in case I have an emulator to run the game in japanese.

Reactions: txt345
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote