RPGM [Translation Request][I got a mom and a masturbator at the mansion][RJ437740][Studio Sirocco]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Love the way the female characters look <3
Super busty with big tits and butts

+1 hope it gets translated

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
when i first get control of the red hair dude i cant seem to find out where to go, anyone know how to get past that part?
i see the beds moving but i cant do anything there.

annulator21

Feb 27, 2022
I cant get past the part where ren storms off and you now have a party of four. And the only clue is go to the changing room first and then try opening the wooden box that was obtained before.
Can anyone help?

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Yeah, Sirocco really know how to do they girls, the good part of being a non native english speaker is that we understand the shittiest MTL
Well Studio Sirocco's games that i started playing (Bwitching Sword 1 , Bewitching Sword 2 and My Girlfriend will Never be taken by another Man) are actually translated pretty well. Its very undersntadable.

But this new game I Got a Mom and a Masturbator at the Mansion , i will not even attempt at the moment. And will wait for an edited MTL at least. And will wait for its own Main post for the game

For me MTL is very hard to understand. Im also play games from MandaringFarm (Big Titty Angel Bitches , Big Breasts NinpoChichi etc...) and his games are pretty much MTL :(
Im only understanding 50% of the game, the rest i have to "fill in the blanks" with my imagination lol

MTL is just missing a lot of context. ANd sometime str8 up is missing key dialog xd

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Well Studio Sirocco's games that i started playing (Bwitching Sword 1 , Bewitching Sword 2 and My Girlfriend will Never be taken by another Man) are actually translated pretty well. Its very undersntadable.

But this new game I Got a Mom and a Masturbator at the Mansion , i will not even attempt at the moment. And will wait for an edited MTL at least. And will wait for its own Main post for the game

For me MTL is very hard to understand. Im also play games from MandaringFarm (Big Titty Angel Bitches , Big Breasts NinpoChichi etc...) and his games are pretty much MTL :(
Im only understanding 50% of the game, the rest i have to "fill in the blanks" with my imagination lol

MTL is just missing a lot of context. ANd sometime str8 up is missing key dialog xd
Yeah, i played all of Sirocco's games, and since i played a other game(yuka) with a real time external app to translate the game in the poorest way possible at the time(right after it was released), anything with an indicator of progression will do, but i must say, mainly in ntr games, the dialog sometimes is key to create the right atmosphere and make the scene even better.

And because of your signature recommendations will probally try these games (the three big breasts ones) even it doens't quite fit my criteria/style of liking(you can see by my signature link) but some huge breasts like that may not past unseen, bless the lord, hope that the gameplay is nice:)

Reactions: Limited20

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Actually , has someone played this game and saw all the sex scenes ?
Are there many ?
Are they any good ?

Im asking since StudioSirocco makes rly short games with minimal sex scenes, and most of the scenes are lackluster :(
Bewitching Sword 1 has only one good sex scene (the blowjob) ,
My Girlfriend Will not be Taken by Another Man has 3 good sex scenes ...

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote