Others Flash [Translation Request]- I Love Them When They’re Unwilling / [スタジオ白い羽根] イヤイヤ大好き [studio WS]

Ble3eding

Mar 2, 2018
grxd50ae816f_t.jpg

A game where you can molest a schoolgirl while her parents are right in the same room!
All perverted roads open up if you simply play your cards right
Eliminate all obstacles, and will your desires to reality.
Will you get caught? That excitement is part of the fun…

Release: 2021/09/02
File type: exe
Genre: Simulation, touching, prostitution, handjob, molestation, sexual training, pee, swimsuit, school uniform
Language: japanese
Interface: japanese [PLEASE Help Translate to English]
Censorship: yes [If Moddable to a no, would be great too]
Size: 225 MB

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There's no thread I can find, this probably didn't get past rule 7 if I had to guess, so I'll ask here. I seem to be having an issue when coming into a saved game where I don't seem to progress at all after getting the brother out of my way. The next day just never ends. If I go through without stopping at all, one sitting, I can get the mother out as well to get alone with the girl. Is this a bug or am I actually doing something different that is preventing progression? I used only fingering and oral on the main girl in both cases, but did focus more on fingering during the saved run because the mother was being stupidly aggressive in coming over.

Ble3eding

Mar 2, 2018
There's no thread I can find, this probably didn't get past rule 7 if I had to guess, so I'll ask here. I seem to be having an issue when coming into a saved game where I don't seem to progress at all after getting the brother out of my way. The next day just never ends. If I go through without stopping at all, one sitting, I can get the mother out as well to get alone with the girl. Is this a bug or am I actually doing something different that is preventing progression? I used only fingering and oral on the main girl in both cases, but did focus more on fingering during the saved run because the mother was being stupidly aggressive in coming over.
I had the same issue..and had to keep skipping all through the brothers chat to see diff endings. i think its a bug too

• Sad
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I had the same issue..and had to keep skipping all through the brothers chat to see diff endings. i think its a bug too
I've been trying to pull a one sitting playthrough again and now I can't seem to progress at all. Once the brother leaves me alone for the game he asks for, I can no longer progress at all even on a new game.

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
I have a problem where the bottom of the screen gets cut off (including the text box). I don't know what to do. It seems like being in 1440 would fix it but my monitor is 1080p. Window doesn't resize. Shame I really wanted to try it
28066.jpg

StonedWatcher

May 18, 2017
Gonna be late reply to this thread, but since I can't find it anywhere else, does anyone have a save or any sort of walkthrough for this? Might be DUMB AF for not figuring it out, but I can't get further than day 2. I always get caught and have never found a "path" which let the H begin, so to speak.

Help would be appreciated!

darkline81

May 28, 2018
Gonna be late reply to this thread, but since I can't find it anywhere else, does anyone have a save or any sort of walkthrough for this? Might be DUMB AF for not figuring it out, but I can't get further than day 2. I always get caught and have never found a "path" which let the H begin, so to speak.

Help would be appreciated!
In the README file:

■Hints
Making a save file on the third day when the mother leaves the house is recommended.
To get to the third day, perform the actions Cunnilingus -> Fuck her like this -> Listen to the mother
Obviously, you should try not to get caught right after "Cunnilingus". There's a short dialogue after "Fuck her like this" to click through (so don't "Withdraw/Stop"), where the mother pops up and threatens the MC, after which there will be the "Listen to the mother" vs "Ignore mother" option.

Reactions: dferas