None [Translation Request] Imperial Harem / インペリアルハーレム ~さわって堕とすSLG~ [laplace][RJ286695]

bumbellman

Oct 15, 2019
this save is not fully open CG but it's almost done. I've passed bad end, normal end and true end. Does anyone know there is some ending scene to fully open CG?
I have no idea how to trigger some of the scenes, but if you hold 'd' while in the gallery the button to unlock full gallery should appear.

Reactions: redlong264

Darklust

Donor
Feb 1, 2018
how does one know how to connect this to the phone and link it up with PC?

i wanna try using a rubber band to attach my phone to my wrist and fap along

Darklust

Donor
Feb 1, 2018
The Japanese instructions and the apk are in the readme類まとめ \ スマホアプリ導入方法 folder.
Oh right, my bad, found out how to do it before seeing your reply. Can someone else with a excellent phone try it out? When i connect it with my phone to the game, there was a lot of lag like it seemed to reach 10~15 FPS.

Can't tell if its the apk or my mid end PC or my potato samsung S8 phone...

When i swing my phone up and down, the game took 2 seconds to respond, after maybe 6 thrust, it turns laggy

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
ver 1.08 is up on fapforfun

Changelog (Google Translated):
2021/6/18
ver1.08
Addition of sweat expression by estrus and remaining physical strength

2021/6/17
ver1.07
Depending on the degree of estrus, stains have come to appear on the pants.
Fixed a bug where you could touch other parts during the climax

2021/6/16
ver1.06
Added “See other endings” button to endless mode. You can now collect dead scenarios that weren’t filled in gallery mode.
Adjusting the position of the item purchase window

asdasdasdad

Sep 11, 2017
Seems to be already partially translated. Only the moment when you tease them is still untranslated (and a thing on the menu for when a character is locked, but thats not biggie).

Also for the gallery, this is what i found:
page 1: top row is just playing the game. Second row is the start and end of aruru every time you level her up, the final one you can get if you go back to her room after you already cleared her. Bottom row is phi start/end.
page 2: the first 3 entries of top row are start/end of phi (again go back to her room after clearing her). Last one is if you cleared aruru and go for the princess without touching phi. Second row is: only clear phi and then go for the princess, clear both aruru and phi then go for the princess, start princess with aruru cleared, start princess with phi. Bottom row is just start/end of princess.
page 3: first one is when you clear the final training level of the princess. Second, third and fourth are going back to the princess after you get the true end and go to infinite mode.
Second row is "run out of time before you get to the princess", run out of time when you already unlocked the princess, no idea about hte third one (i think you have to break her on the final day) the fourth one is when you manage to clear the princess. You have 3 variants, rubbing her pussy (clear only aruru and then the princess), dildo in pussy (clear phi and then the princess), dildo in ass (clear phi and keep the princess a virgin). Bottom row is harem (you get a variant if you keep the princess a virgin).

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I can't do the 3 teases event.

Can do 2, but as soon as I do the 3rd time the game freezes. It acknowledges the 3rd tease (I see the mark on the mission log bottom left), it says ending session too, but I can't do anything. I can't finish or end the training session.

Already tried both in jap or eng, same thing. The local emulation is on too.
After the third one there should be some long dialogue then you have to finally let her finish. You may or may not have to finish too can't remember at the moment, but just set the speed to auto and let the game do its thing. It will auto end itself afterwards.

Reactions: lemoncake

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
Version 1.10 already and we still cant get out of tutorial? Tried everything.. oof
The tutorial bug was fixed long back in version 1.03. Are you sure you're using the correct version? If you are sure your version is 1.03 or higher, what exactly is the problem you are facing?

Reactions: shiion1

SadCat.png

Dec 12, 2020
As long as i know, you must use some sort of Locale Emulator like this one:
(There is a tutorial, so read it if you have problems installing it)
You right click in the exe of the game, chose locale emulator and japanese (admin) and it should do fine

LE.png
If that doesn´t work, then try playing in fullscreen exclusive and also changing your region to japan.
All this may or may not let you play in english (some lines and a cutscene are still in japanese)
It worked for me in version 1.0.8, which i found here:

Reactions: shiion1

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
The tutorial bug was fixed long back in version 1.03. Are you sure you're using the correct version? If you are sure your version is 1.03 or higher, what exactly is the problem you are facing?
I'm using the fapforfun version which is stated 1.10. My bug is that I get stuck after dickin' the maid in the tutorial.

My locale is set to Japan and I can play every other JP game with no problems. Tried in JP/EN and even Chinese version but alas none of them worked.

Dunno if the Locale Emulator will do any good (since my locale/region is already set to Japan) but I'll try anyway..

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
I'm using the fapforfun version which is stated 1.10. My bug is that I get stuck after dickin' the maid in the tutorial.

My locale is set to Japan and I can play every other JP game with no problems. Tried in JP/EN and even Chinese version but alas none of them worked.

Dunno if the Locale Emulator will do any good (since my locale/region is already set to Japan) but I'll try anyway..
I have heard about this bug but I haven't experienced it myself so I don't know about any fix. I am playing 1.08 as of now from kimochi website and I was able to finish the game in English without any issues or bugs at any time. You may try that version if you want to, I can vouch that site is safe as I have been using it for a long time.

There is also a thread about this game in the games section now, you might check if there is any helpful info there.

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
This thread is tagged as translation request, but on dlsite it says that it already has english version, am i wrong?