[Translation Request] "Imperial knights - Another of slave's sword" And "I am the hero" from poison circle

Oct 23, 2019
The creator of slave's sword series, miko goddess and chris survival are currently in the making of this 2 new games and I'd like people to know so to bring it to attention.

This link provided will direct you to the game of the hero

Ver 1.1.3

Mtool works for the translation: This is the link where you can download it. I don't know how to share the translation but I am willing to help in case people need a hand with it

Imperial knight another of slave's sword:

Both of the games have trial version; after I come from work I'll look for them and either post the link or reupload them in drive or mega. I'll also try to post future interesting links about the game if they release them.

I found the trial version of the first game but can't find the one for imperial knight

The game about the hero will be released the 19th of may

Last edited:

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
I made a machine translation of the Trial of the game I am hero. It is a gender-bender game. The game is super high quality to the point I think it may be the most high-quality H game that I have played. The game has 12 chapters planned whereas, for example, the game ideology in friction had 6 chapters. There are alot of side content. The game is heavily story rich. So far there are going to be 200+ base H CGs with differences in cgs for 8 costumes and 2 hairstyles. There seems to be slow corruption. There is a pregnancy and virginity system. There is a speech system that you can use to speak your way out of situations to avoid pregnancy. There is an in-depth H stat system. Where you can level it up and get rewards. There are it looks like 3 different playable characters. The game is scheduled to be released on march 3rd 2023. When it is released they will release a translated version on steam.

Here is a link to my machine translation of the trial.

Reactions: SuperCazzola69
Oct 23, 2019
I made a machine translation of the Trial of the game I am hero. It is a gender-bender game. The game is super high quality to the point I think it may be the most high-quality H game that I have played. The game has 12 chapters planned whereas, for example, the game ideology in friction had 6 chapters. There are alot of side content. The game is heavily story rich. So far there are going to be 200+ base H CGs with differences in cgs for 8 costumes and 2 hairstyles. There seems to be slow corruption. There is a pregnancy and virginity system. There is a speech system that you can use to speak your way out of situations to avoid pregnancy. There is an in-depth H stat system. Where you can level it up and get rewards. There are it looks like 3 different playable characters. The game is scheduled to be released on march 3rd 2023. When it is released they will release a translated version on steam.

Here is a link to my machine translation of the trial.
Thanks for the machine translation of the game!

SaltyAF

Jun 21, 2017
Obviously it's just a trial version so I don't particularly expect anything better, but MTL crashes as soon as you try to do anything other than run away in a fight with "TypeError Cannot read property 'name' of null". Some picture file probably got renamed or something.

Anyway, +1 for when this actually gets a full version.

Edit: Not that it even matters for the trial version, I think. All the H-scenes for the MC are in the bedroom and the bath house. Dunno about the pink glasses girl.

Last edited:

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
Obviously it's just a trial version so I don't particularly expect anything better, but MTL crashes as soon as you try to do anything other than run away in a fight with "TypeError Cannot read property 'name' of null". Some picture file probably got renamed or something.

Anyway, +1 for when this actually gets a full version.

Edit: Not that it even matters for the trial version, I think. All the H-scenes for the MC are in the bedroom and the bath house. Dunno about the pink glasses girl.
I am currently using the machine translation and am able to enter combat. So, I am not sure why it would not be working. If you need me to I can resend the machine translation.

Edit:
I probably wouldn't use any of the machine translations I created as I break whatever game I try to machine translate.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2018
Looks like the second game, Imperial Knights, is a bit further from release, since it still has no dlsite or anything. Anyway, there is a trial version in their ci-en, though it's locked for followers (free and newer paid version):

Not sure I'm interested enough to pay for it myself, but I'll leave the link in case anyone else is interested and willing to get it for the rest of us :p

onore

Feb 15, 2020
Latest version for imperial knights is 0.81. I've been following the Dev's blog it's definitely still a long way from release (some time 2024) both games are promising, the quality for both games are really good for rpgm. Anyways I can link v0.81 if someone is interested in translating. I think someone partially translated v0.3 already

Reactions: cmangund

Lancela

Aug 19, 2020
+1, cant wait to see the final product of the game called "Imperial Knights". I loved their games called "Slave's Sword" and "Slave's Sword 2"!

Oct 23, 2019
Will take a while sadly.
Around march 2023 we will get the one about the hero and that looks good, but Imperial Knights is probably the better one among the 2 they announced

Oct 23, 2019
Checking everyday twitter and ci-en in hopes of release.
Nvm what I said before, looks like the game won't be coming out till may sadly. I just found a link to a past live poison made where someone translated the japanese text

Oct 23, 2019
Yep, I'm looking for site so I can download it and than share it. I'll post news when I get something on my hand

Oct 23, 2019
My man you are the real mvp. I will upload the main page with the game download link, if mtool works a very fast translation should be done (very broken prob but at least it will be in english)

The game can be translated with MTool ( ) I don't know how to share the translation but if someone knows how to just let me know so I can. Otherwise just donwload the tool and put the game inside navigate to translation section and start the translation the whole process takes around 5 mins at best

Last edited: