[Translation Request] "Imperial knights - Another of slave's sword" And "I am the hero" from poison circle

dark998

May 23, 2020
Among the bugs that need to be fixed just noticed that you can use Disaster in the brothel before she joins, reloaded the save just in case, her gallery is not even unlocked yet. I have a gameplay question: is possible to use the weapon/skill system at all in the very beginning?(before the forest battle) When checking the menu in the weapon shop the list is empty so I have no idea how to use those weapon/skills you found in the treasure chests or the one given later. I mean, it is supposed to be empty at that point or maybe it is a bug?

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
Among the bugs that need to be fixed just noticed that you can use Disaster in the brothel before she joins, reloaded the save just in case, her gallery is not even unlocked yet. I have a gameplay question: is possible to use the weapon/skill system at all in the very beginning?(before the forest battle) When checking the menu in the weapon shop the list is empty so I have no idea how to use those weapon/skills you found in the treasure chests or the one given later. I mean, it is supposed to be empty at that point or maybe it is a bug?
My understanding is that the weapon skill items you pick up are resources to use to inherit skills onto your main/sub weapons. When you go to the inherit vendor (make sure to un-equip them first), it costs you money AND the respective item drop required. What I don't understand from here is how much of the item drops costs (IIRC it displays a number, but only consumes 1 or something) and why we can use the inherit more than once.

redscizor

Oct 21, 2018
im waiting for ver 1.0.3 before share still bug on 1.0.2
I am playing from release, the game have a lot of bugs and there are bugs in the 1.0.3 =/
So... how's the game so far? Is it worth playing? Are the hscenes any good?
Yep, there are 12 chapter, I am playing chapter 6 with 11h playing time
Pro
- MC is a TS character with slow feminization, if you like Ore girls or tomboys, you will like
- Demon and Monster Girl are very stereotype, but both work good
- Events, by each event there is a version with each girl but the difference is only based in the personality
- The team is full voice
- I love context interaction [T] Buttom
- Mtool + ChatGPT is a godsend
- The Story is interesting, each chapter has a opening and ending movie (flash quality) and is fun the cliffhanger finishing each chapter
Con
- Battles are boring
- There isnt sexual assault in battle
- There are features dont working (GT chronicles and enciclopedia updates)
- game break bugs!!! you need check the ci-en and play minesweeper
- Everyday there is bug fix, but you need donwload again the game (4GB)!!!
- There are 3 skins (and part time job) locked behind the Ci-en subs, but using Mtool and check the correct password is very easy unlock them

Someone can you helpme,
1- How I can unlock the bed masturbation scene? allways she says she dont want go to bed =/
2- There is a effect play a pure route? Somewhere I read that there is a change in the chapter10 if you are virgin, but ... there is virgin restoration potion =/ I dont know If play sex scene or not

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jim2tolive

Nov 23, 2019
I am playing from release, the game have a lot of bugs and there are bugs in the 1.0.3 =/

Pro
- MC is a TS character with slow feminization, if you like Ore girls or tomboys, you will like
- Events, by each event there is a version with each girl but the difference is only based in the personality
- The team is full voice
- The Story is interesting, each chapter has a opening and ending movie (flash quality) and is fun the cliffhanger finishing each chapter
Con
- Battles are boring
- There are 3 skins (and part time job) locked behind the Ci-en subs, but using Mtool and check the correct password is very easy unlock them

Someone can you helpme,
1- How I can unlock the bed masturbation scene? allways she says she dont want go to bed =/
2- There is a effect play a pure route? Somewhere I read that there is a change in the chapter10 if you are virgin, but ... there is virgin restoration potion =/ I dont know If play sex scene or not

do you need to repurchase the game to get the newer version, or is there a file you need to download to update to latest version?

redscizor

Oct 21, 2018
do you need to repurchase the game to get the newer version, or is there a file you need to download to update to latest version?
If you create an account in DLsite, you can donwload the last game version when do you want (everyday now =/)
Each hour I was checking by more bug/bugfix information

DLsite dont have Steam like autoupdate feature =/ and Poison said that he will not release the patch update because is complex do it and not want more mess in the game ...

Last edited:

scwizo

Dec 19, 2022

Pro
- The team is full voice
Con
- Battles are boring
- There are features dont working (GT chronicles and enciclopedia updates)

Someone can you helpme,

Thanks for the reply. I think I’ll wait for a stable release and give it a go.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
That's even written on the help section, the potion to restore virginity won't have the same effect as an actual true virgin run, i guess it's real purpose is just to see cherry pop scenes.

redscizor

Oct 21, 2018
That's even written on the help section, the potion to restore virginity won't have the same effect as an actual true virgin run, i guess it's real purpose is just to see cherry pop scenes.
Auch, stupid and sensual princess =/
and the reward by true virgin run? a virgin exclusive sword?

Edit: was a joke, checking the code, Recipe Craft VI =/ F

Edit2: Maybe I can fix it ... ( save point before that event)

Last edited:

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Yikes the download files from H*ntai sharing for 1.02 are giving me error when trying to unpack so i will have to wait for someone to post it here. I hope it will not take more that 2 weeks for a version almost wthout bugs

redscizor

Oct 21, 2018
I believe you need the character to have h-level 3 to unlock it.
With lvl10 I cant =(, only I could late the first time, meh, I dont understant the context, if in the Modeling event she said what 3 days a week, why only late first time controlling =/, there isnt that information in the part-time job

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
I'm not sure then. I was able to access it without problems. What I am sure (probably) is that the dialogue in the modeling event is just some flavour text; as in they're not restricted to doing it 3 times a week. If it's not I'd be surprised.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
If you create an account in DLsite, you can donwload the last game version when do you want (everyday now =/)
Each hour I was checking by more bug/bugfix information

DLsite dont have Steam like autoupdate feature =/ and Poison said that he will not release the patch update because is complex do it and not want more mess in the game ...
where i can download the lastest version?