[Translation Request] "Imperial knights - Another of slave's sword" And "I am the hero" from poison circle

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
huh? what?

1706143481712.png

If anyone's interested I can put the pdf of the article here since its only restricted to followers only and not paid. Although, I summarized most of it on my previous post.

Edit: I went over the Japanese response with a dictionary and I think what they're trying to say is this: disclaimer - my reading of the words, may not actually reflect properly

"We want to create enough space in the game for players to develop some empathy for the MC, without having too much content that it feels unnecessary or making it feel like a drag or blue-balling the player too much."

Essentially, I think they recognize that some players like to go straight to the action, while some players want to role-play a bit more or whatever and are trying to figure out the proper length of a "preamble" to cater to both sides.

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2019
i have no idea where to put this but poison announced a new game already:
blue haired mc, something ntr spirit lilia. the new slave sword should be coming out soonish then.
Ye, I saw poison posting this but the thread already has 2 games covered and didn't want to throw too many stuff especially considering that at launch the hero game had some problems (kind a lot tbh) that needed time to be fixed

Oct 23, 2019
is there a release date for this yet?
Looking at their cieng sometime but atm it's only minor small update progress and nothing on sight... even the new trial release just add 1 or 2 cgs with few content not really worth exploring. The major update was the v1.00 release that they are giving to paying people but even that is said to be far from the product they want to release (they are probably trying to avoid the tons of bugs they had with the hero game before this)

Oct 23, 2019
Ver 0.81 is the latest I could find. If the dev will give more info I will let you know

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2019
From their ci-en site and it's supposed to be the last available release (free one not paid) that they shared

Edit: the file works fine for me just opened it without any issue