[Translation Request] "Imperial knights - Another of slave's sword" And "I am the hero" from poison circle

onore

Feb 15, 2020
im gonna need everyone to bombard kagura games to translate this. i like the artwork. i just don't have a single clue whats going on xD. im dicking around with this game, looks like there's a preggo system, if you select the 2nd option at the bed, it says something its just a nightmare the next day???

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
im gonna need everyone to bombard kagura games to translate this. i like the artwork. i just don't have a single clue whats going on xD. im dicking around with this game, looks like there's a preggo system, if you select the 2nd option at the bed, it says something its just a nightmare the next day???
They already said they're going to translate it

Reactions: Artix0 and onore

onore

Feb 15, 2020
got 3 h scenes locked behind some map obtained via killing 10 hard boss. anyone know how to use the "ブラグデン鉱山の地図" nothing happens when i click it in key items

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
Updated Sugoi-translators' translation for Mtool (game v1.1.2):

Usage: Mtool > Translate > Load translation file.
If you have TrsData.bin - move or delete it before applying a custom translation file.
It's better than google translator since it don't cut random dialogues.
Is it appliable to v1.1.3?

conmeno123

Apr 3, 2020
I can't seem to progress the story after speaking to the 5 students with the check marker on top of them, Not sure if this is just the game bugging out as I'm playing on Version 1.01, Or there's actually another student somewhere in the map I need to speak to and I'm just doing a shitty job of finding them.:KEK:
did u fix it? I did all things and no event cut scene in the east laboratory

Lialothed

Sep 13, 2018
I translated the navigation prompts and information window (not including maps and statuses) in the game, just need to replace the files in www with these ones.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZBYToshiro

onore

Feb 15, 2020
i have no idea where to put this but poison announced a new game already:
blue haired mc, something ntr spirit lilia. the new slave sword should be coming out soonish then.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: derakino999

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
i have no idea where to put this but poison announced a new game already:
blue haired mc, something ntr spirit lilia. the new slave sword should be coming out soonish then.
Looked at the article and it's going to be called "NTR Elementaler Lilia - The Witch of Sorrow and the King of Gluttony". There's a Q&A on the article too so I'll summarize the relevant points here:

• Lilia embarks on a solo journey, can use spirits as companions
  • They are planning on battle ero and childbirth/pregnancy
  • There will be interspecies sex of some kind
    • According to Q&A, if you avoid the cuck route, monsters will develop towards favouring Lilia.. (it sounds like its mutually exclusive but will have to wait and see)
  • There's a bathroom scene + wetting themselves
  • There are multiple endings (+ happy one)
    • Unfortunately, no route for being the cucker
      • On that note, there's also no lesbian cucking
  • Free-mode after beating the game is being considered at the moment
And a longer section here just because the answer is a bit longer and... doesn't seem to answer the question directly..

Q: Can Lilia lose her virginity in the earlier parts of the game?
A: To prevent players from developing aversion to the content, filler plots will be added. We are currently figuring out the length of these filler plots so they don't feel too much like a drag

disclaimer: didn't repost things verbatim, but the main points should stand

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Q: Can Lilia lose her virginity in the earlier parts of the game?
A: To prevent players from developing aversion to the content, filler plots will be added. We are currently figuring out the length of these filler plots so they don't feel too much like a drag
huh? what?