[Translation Request] "Imperial knights - Another of slave's sword" And "I am the hero" from poison circle

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Had the same problem and apparently it's on the games end. Can't really do much about that sadly
I haven't played this game yet, but you can usually "fix" that error by copying another image (preferably one with a similar name) and making a file with the error image's exact name, using the copied image. It won't show you what it's supposed to, but you will stop getting the error at least.

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
For some reason i cant procede with the game at all, i constantly get stuck at a now loading page after defeating the guy who is blocking the way in the city after you fight goblins and plants and the naked plant lady. Anyone got a fix?

Oct 23, 2019
I tried many times but I never manage to beat the cardinal. Will the trial version ends after this?
Yes, after him you have to move to a new location but the game states that's all for this version. I think they will release a demo in the future but who knows

Oct 23, 2019
How far in is the cardinal? Coz i cant go through the thief/rogue that appears literally right after the plant lady
You take the route that she gathers the money herself. After that you accept the quest in the forest and complete it, once you do that you will be advance in the next city where you get another party memeber. With this said party memeber starts a quest to reach a new city and in this very one you will find the cardinal.
PS: the game works fine I tried to redownload it and it's working like this dunno if it's another problem