RPGM Complete [Translation Request][Isekai Harem Fantasia][RJ319831][Triangle!]

Boi6to9

May 1, 2021
Seems like a fun game. . Readme says it's version 1.02 but you can't always trust that. It is latest from when this is posted anyways.
there's a problem with this version bro the mc and the girls aren't visible

Boi6to9

May 1, 2021
Game translation is out. Find the link in my Mega in my sig or on ULMF here: .
Please lmk if you have any questions or anything, or check the ReadMe included in the translation patch.

If you need the actual game, either pay for it, wait for someone to upload it here (with my translation included), or use the game uploaded earlier in this thread and patch it with my translation (you risk any problems you have with that one on your own though).

I'll see y'all later. I'm done, unless anyone finds some huge problems and I need to update the patch.
The translation is very well done thank you
But lmao there was an error in the game as you can see the Mc and the girls aren't visible it's probably bug on the game

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
The translation is very well done thank you
But lmao there was an error in the game as you can see the Mc and the girls aren't visible it's probably bug on the game
Heh, someone on ULMF had a similar issue there.
I just checked my own game and it works properly.
Are you using a different game version other than v1.01? And have you replaced the maps as instructed?
I'm guessing that's the issue (and yeah, as I've said in the ReadMe, you're responsible for your own troubleshooting if you don't use the proper game version, since I used v1.01 to translate).

Boi6to9

May 1, 2021
Heh, someone on ULMF had a similar issue there.
I just checked my own game and it works properly.
Are you using a different game version other than v1.01? And have you replaced the maps as instructed?
I'm guessing that's the issue (and yeah, as I've said in the ReadMe, you're responsible for your own troubleshooting if you don't use the proper game version, since I used v1.01 to translate).
Hmm I guess it's because of a different version but it's fine haha...but lol can you gimme some walk-through? Kinda stuck ATM the part where you meet the boy in the guild.....what's Next after meeting the boy

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Ehhhhh ... lol, it's not really that difficult, and you might have to just wander around a bit longer to find things (or pay more attention to the dialogue/text), especially you're stuck at what is basically the easiest part of the game. I think there's a walkthrough on ULMF too IIRC.

After you talk to Boy (I have no idea at which point you've talked to him, of course, so I'm assuming you're at the initial step of meeting him), you should follow his advice and go to the inn. The inn is directly to the right of the town square.

Boi6to9

May 1, 2021
Ehhhhh ... lol, it's not really that difficult, and you might have to just wander around a bit longer to find things (or pay more attention to the dialogue/text), especially you're stuck at what is basically the easiest part of the game. I think there's a walkthrough on ULMF too IIRC.

After you talk to Boy (I have no idea at which point you've talked to him, of course, so I'm assuming you're at the initial step of meeting him), you should follow his advice and go to the inn. The inn is directly to the right of the town square.
yes bro I found it thank you and don't mind me for asking tons of questions lol how many ntr scenes in total and the cg of the entire game is 35 something right?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...fantasia-rj319831-triangle.80179/post-5833238

v1.02, its the latest ver, according to dlsite (with black background when playing recollection room)

what i think is, your patch force some to run v1.01 on a v1.0

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
yes bro I found it thank you and don't mind me for asking tons of questions lol how many ntr scenes in total and the cg of the entire game is 35 something right?
Sure. Total scenes are 36, and I've added 4 to make an even 40, though some are reused art.
NTR scenes in total ... No idea, but I'd say a little less than half of the game's CGs DON'T involve you (so basically you're getting cucked, or they're NTR).

I really don't wanna get into the NTR definition argument, but yeah, that would be about 15 or so scenes that are NTR (or simply, "without the MC")

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...fantasia-rj319831-triangle.80179/post-5833238

v1.02, its the latest ver, according to dlsite (with black background when playing recollection room)

what i think is, your patch force some to run v1.01 on a v1.0
Yeah, I'm aware v1.02 is the latest version (I couldn't just halt translation to version up from v1.01, which is what I had when I first began translation efforts).

I don't understand how that would work ... Why would a game translated in v1.01 push games back to v1.00?
Again, I think people are just using Game v1.00, and my patch with v1.01 is creating errors for them (I don't know why that would cause problems either, since you're replacing all the maps anyway, unless it's either user error, or a plugin incompatibility).

Boi6to9

May 1, 2021
Sure. Total scenes are 36, and I've added 4 to make an even 40, though some are reused art.
NTR scenes in total ... No idea, but I'd say a little less than half of the game's CGs DON'T involve you (so basically you're getting cucked, or they're NTR).

I really don't wanna get into the NTR definition argument, but yeah, that would be about 15 or so scenes that are NTR (or simply, "without the MC")

Yeah, I'm aware v1.02 is the latest version (I couldn't just halt translation to version up from v1.01, which is what I had when I first began translation efforts).

I don't understand how that would work ... Why would a game translated in v1.01 push games back to v1.00?
Again, I think people are just using Game v1.00, and my patch with v1.01 is creating errors for them (I don't know why that would cause problems either, since you're replacing all the maps anyway, unless it's either user error, or a plugin incompatibility).
Thanks a lot for the answers bro really appreciate it well then I was wish you all the best for your upcoming works/projects...

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017

maybe some plugin/code is left untouched from the patch? the one that you didnt touch cause non related to translating. it just my wild guess. its best you start to porting it to 1.02, because all of the problem reported are probably fixed by now

word of advise, always check if there are any update, rather than brute forcing your way with old version, when everyone will be screaming for bugs/crashes that aren't your problem and already fixed in newer update.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
maybe some plugin/code is left untouched from the patch? the one that you didnt touch cause non related to translating. it just my wild guess. its best you start to porting it to 1.02, because all of the problem reported are probably fixed by now

word of advise, always check if there are any update, rather than brute forcing your way with old version, when everyone will be screaming for bugs/crashes that aren't your problem and already fixed in newer update.
Welp, I think we'll just have to disagree since we both have different theories on why the patch isn't working for certain folks. It works for me, and I've already stated you need v1.01 to patch the game in my changelog. If people aren't using that version, I can't be held responsible for errors in the same way that I'm not responsible for updating any of my translations over and over again when/if any game versions are updated.

As for the advice, well, it's harder said than done to port it, because that basically means starting all over again, and I'd much rather start a new project than to fix a single bugfix that not everyone has. Hell, v1.02 is literally a single MINOR version update that only contains bugfixes anyway, and my translation itself hasn't introduced errors, so I'd suggest anyone who is using my patch with a lower version update their game instead and see if that works, rather than me trying to redo thousands of lines of code and translating text.

For your word of advice, I STRONGLY disagree with that. Yes, ideally, I'd check for the newest version of any game when starting to translate, and I do. But oftentimes, the newest versions simply aren't available even if they're updated on dlsite. And when I'm midway through a translation, I'm not going to start over again due to mere bugfix updates (I might if there was a major update that included new CGs or something), as part of what I do as a translator is bugfix anyway.

But thanks for your input.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Welp, I think we'll just have to disagree since we both have different theories on why the patch isn't working for certain folks. It works for me, and I've already stated you need v1.01 to patch the game in my changelog. If people aren't using that version, I can't be held responsible for errors in the same way that I'm not responsible for updating any of my translations over and over again when/if any game versions are updated.

As for the advice, well, it's harder said than done to port it, because that basically means starting all over again, and I'd much rather start a new project than to fix a single bugfix that not everyone has. Hell, v1.02 is literally a single MINOR version update that only contains bugfixes anyway, and my translation itself hasn't introduced errors, so I'd suggest anyone who is using my patch with a lower version update their game instead and see if that works, rather than me trying to redo thousands of lines of code and translating text.

For your word of advice, I STRONGLY disagree with that. Yes, ideally, I'd check for the newest version of any game when starting to translate, and I do. But oftentimes, the newest versions simply aren't available even if they're updated on dlsite. And when I'm midway through a translation, I'm not going to start over again due to mere bugfix updates (I might if there was a major update that included new CGs or something), as part of what I do as a translator is bugfix anyway.

I'd like to try to port your translation to 1.02. You used 1.01 correct? (I know that's what your notes said, but the filename is 1.00, so I want to confirm. It is very important I have the correct versions for comparison. Personally, I take the source version and tack on .01 when I make an update, but everyone does things differently.)

Additionally, I probably will add the credits plugin, how would you like your credit to appear? Emerald_Gladiator?

Edit:
FYI - There are 35 new common events in version 1.02. So this is a little more than a minor set of bug fixes. There's actual content changes. Additionally some maps have new events. I'm not going to be able to translate the dialog in these events. Attaching the diff file.

Last edited:

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020

Here's what I'm testing now. Basically the recollection room was changed to new common events so I was able to migrate the dialog over. There may be a few events not translated if they changed between 1.01 and 1.02.

Let me know if this works for you.