RPGM Complete [Translation Request][Isekai Harem Fantasia][RJ319831][Triangle!]

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
What kind of NTR is this? From the description and images I would never guess this game contained NTR.
Is it one of those games that get the tag because the MC has one scene with a married woman or does the description just fail to mention that the girls you're trying to add to your harem are constantly sleeping around behind your back?

Reactions: Mikufan39

Bchargo

Feb 17, 2018
What kind of NTR is this? From the description and images I would never guess this game contained NTR.
Is it one of those games that get the tag because the MC has one scene with a married woman or does the description just fail to mention that the girls you're trying to add to your harem are constantly sleeping around behind your back?
There's a few scenes where the girls get fucked by monsters, demons, and a shota sometimes with the MC oblivious and sometimes with him there but helpless to do anything.

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
Seems like a fun game. . Readme says it's version 1.02 but you can't always trust that. It is latest from when this is posted anyways.

Reactions: IWillEatYourFace

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Seems like a fun game. . Readme says it's version 1.02 but you can't always trust that. It is latest from when this is posted anyways.
it was mentioned somewhere in ci-en page instead, i cant find it anymore tho. but i remember seeing it v1.01

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
:HideThePain: I have failed trying to cheat the gallery, it seems they have implement some sort of tracker so simply flipping the H gallery switch does nothing

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017

thanks to this , compiled with guide and save

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I could've sworn there was already a translation thread about this game ...

Jumping in to say that I'm about 80% with my translation of this game (done with story, finishing up H-scene translations).
It was actually quite fun to translate, in terms of dialogue and ways you can get scenes.

There's mandatory NTR, but I've added (and am adding) branches to make them optional, while also translating the original maps so you NTR lovers can choose to include them.

dovaper

Jan 28, 2019
I could've sworn there was already a translation thread about this game ...

Jumping in to say that I'm about 80% with my translation of this game (done with story, finishing up H-scene translations).
It was actually quite fun to translate, in terms of dialogue and ways you can get scenes.

There's mandatory NTR, but I've added (and am adding) branches to make them optional, while also translating the original maps so you NTR lovers can choose to include them.
Doing God's work

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I don't often do progress updates, but I'm 100% done with story, menus, and H-scenes.
Currently doing final reviews, squashing existing game bugs, editing plugins to get the alchemy function working, and creating the aforementioned branches to make NTR optional.

Doing God's work
Not really, lol ... The opposite, actually. But thanks.

is this translated??
That one? I don't think so. But if you wanna wait a bit, I'm almost done with my fan-translation.
Using v1.01 since that was the latest I could find.

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
is this translated??
No.

That one? I don't think so. But if you wanna wait a bit, I'm almost done with my fan-translation.
The one I posted is v1.02 straight from DLsite. The DLsite page doesn't list any versions or changelog, so no idea what's different. Can't imagine anyone would change versions so late in a translation anyway.

Boi6to9

May 1, 2021
I don't often do progress updates, but I'm 100% done with story, menus, and H-scenes.
Currently doing final reviews, squashing existing game bugs, editing plugins to get the alchemy function working, and creating the aforementioned branches to make NTR optional.

Not really, lol ... The opposite, actually. But thanks.

that's a good news will be waiting for the release thank you for the hard work and will you post it here once it is completed?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
There's a few scenes where the girls get fucked by monsters, demons, and a shota sometimes with the MC oblivious and sometimes with him there but helpless to do anything.
Someone should inform the dev that isn't how harem works XD