VN Others None [Translation Request] [Jellyfish] SISTERS~夏の最後の日~ Ultra Edition

Bloutware

Apr 21, 2018
z.png

Description
Far away from the hustle and bustle of the city lies a small rural town in a mountainous region. A young man meets a pair of beautiful sisters there along with their mother, and lives together with them. Their days together are full of happiness, but he didn’t know that there is a hidden secret.

Alt Name(s): Sisters ~The Last Day of Summer~ / Sisters ~Natsu no Saigo no Hi~
Developer: -
Language: Japanese
Engine: ISM
Final Version Release: 2014-11-14

NOTES: Yes, I know that there are many Links out there (Videos) with all the H-scenes from this game, even subtitled, but still I always wanted the actuall game fully translated. It's been nine years already and I even tried to gather information so I could translate it myself, but I don't know a thing about programming. The furthest I got was using the [ExtractData] program to get the main image and audio files from the game data, but no idea on how to compile them again. Hoping to find some light here.

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

Serial list:

Last edited:

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
+1 and is it very difficult to translate? Oh, is there a tool to be able to translate manually (drag the text and translate it?) I would like how I believe everyone to understand a little about what is going on and how there is so much MTL ...