VN Others None [Translation Request] [Jellyfish] SISTERS~夏の最後の日~ Ultra Edition

bikmek

Mar 19, 2019
idk why but i can't start the game, it immediately close it when i click the new game option after a fade out.

any help for this ?

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
idk why but i can't start the game, it immediately close it when i click the new game option after a fade out.

any help for this ?
My own install didn't come from here, but I guess its because your locale is not set to JP? When I first run this game in my own setup too without changing locale to JP, an error window full of gibberish shows up and the game doesn't let me open it. Maybe that's one way to fix it?

bikmek

Mar 19, 2019
My own install didn't come from here, but I guess its because your locale is not set to JP? When I first run this game in my own setup too without changing locale to JP, an error window full of gibberish shows up and the game doesn't let me open it. Maybe that's one way to fix it?
my local always set to jp so i didn't have to trouble myself when playing other jp games. but for some reason only this game that has been like this.

the game started just fine on the main menu, even i can set the option before playing. but it always closed when i click new game. i do love the video version but still want to experience the game by myself.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
my local always set to jp so i didn't have to trouble myself when playing other jp games. but for some reason only this game that has been like this.

the game started just fine on the main menu, even i can set the option before playing. but it always closed when i click new game. i do love the video version but still want to experience the game by myself.
If the game close as soon as it start it can be an antivirus problem.
But if you manage to get up to the starting menu....

either a language problem... Some game need more than the unicode. You might want to try also changing the time settins as well as the keyboard just to check.

Another possibility if your computer isn't 100% Japanese setting is problem arrising from the path name. Avoid long path (move the game folder to C:\ and try again). And avoid path with syntax and Japane (at least non local) characters :
If the game name is "SISTERS~夏の最後の日~" try with removing the "~" first, if it fail remove all the Japanese as well.

If both fail, try forced admin mode with compatibility set to an officially compatible version of window (xp, vista or 7).

Also, check the folder is not on "read only". The game might crash the moment it try to create the save file / folder if it can't write it.

bikmek

Mar 19, 2019
If the game close as soon as it start it can be an antivirus problem.
But if you manage to get up to the starting menu....

either a language problem... Some game need more than the unicode. You might want to try also changing the time settins as well as the keyboard just to check.

Another possibility if your computer isn't 100% Japanese setting is problem arrising from the path name. Avoid long path (move the game folder to C:\ and try again). And avoid path with syntax and Japane (at least non local) characters :
If the game name is "SISTERS~夏の最後の日~" try with removing the "~" first, if it fail remove all the Japanese as well.

If both fail, try forced admin mode with compatibility set to an officially compatible version of window (xp, vista or 7).

Also, check the folder is not on "read only". The game might crash the moment it try to create the save file / folder if it can't write it.
sooo, i keep install/uninstall the game to see anything different right, and it doesn't work until i delete the jellyfish folder data to save the progress on Documents.

installed again, input the serial code again, and it works. haha