• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[Translation Request] JK Molester Train Seeding Uncle (digital onahooole)

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
that's by design to pad out the gameplay
use cheat engine to speed up the game or download the 130 sensitivity save instead
Yes.
Ive been playing with the jp vers.
Dunno that getting caught doesn't mean game over and still carry over her sensitivity
Now that i get the eng from here i can finish it jist fine.

I hope that the dev would update the background/mob behavioral tho.
Makes them notice and taking pictures, Or perhaps even joining in.

Btw anyone got newest update?
Shitty dlsite wont take gaijins credit card

rus8899

Jun 23, 2022
If someone wants a clean walktrouth but with a small cheat, use MTool and in VAR section, tick the Time (until the train stops), discomfort frequency (so that it doesn't catch you) and set to 0.

Reactions: noob_101 and Zator

kidkool20

Feb 27, 2018
Translated the UI and the text.
Might have missed something, if so do say.
Hello, I've obtained the updated version and I'm trying to make an updated translation, I've translated the settings menu and dialog but I can't find any record of the UI, how did you go about translating that?

Here's V2

Azertytripleh

Nov 20, 2018
Hello, I've obtained the updated version and I'm trying to make an updated translation, I've translated the settings menu and dialog but I can't find any record of the UI, how did you go about translating that?

Here's V2
The UI and Tutorial part are pictures inside the folders "img/pictures" and "img/spine".
But all the images are encrypted in ".rpgmvp".
I don't know how we are not supposed to deal with these files.

Sorry I can't help more than that.
Thank You for Your Service o7

O&M's

May 18, 2018
The UI and Tutorial part are pictures inside the folders "img/pictures" and "img/spine".
But all the images are encrypted in ".rpgmvp".
I don't know how we are not supposed to deal with these files.

Sorry I can't help more than that.
Thank You for Your Service o7

This program allows for decryption/encryption of MV files, very easy to use. That being said, I don't see the UI files in any of the picture folders, only the tutorial files and BLANK UI pictures. Not sure how you would go about translating that part.

Azertytripleh

Nov 20, 2018

This program allows for decryption/encryption of MV files, very easy to use. That being said, I don't see the UI files in any of the picture folders, only the tutorial files and BLANK UI pictures. Not sure how you would go about translating that part.
Thx U
I check this out

Azertytripleh

Nov 20, 2018
Translated the UI and the text.
Might have missed something, if so do say.
Hi,
I extracted the pictures from the updated version below, inside the folder "www\img\pictures" and "www\img\spines".

Here's V2
And after checking everything, it seems that there are no new pictures with text, and that neither the tutorials nor the UI images have changed.
After that, I extracted and checked your translated images, and you have already done everything.
Can we reuse your work?

kidkool20

Feb 27, 2018
Hi,
I extracted the pictures from the updated version below, inside the folder "www\img\pictures" and "www\img\spines".

And after checking everything, it seems that there are no new pictures with text, and that neither the tutorials nor the UI images have changed.
After that, I extracted and checked your translated images, and you have already done everything.
Can we reuse your work?
Go for it

Reactions: crypt_X

DeathHead999

Feb 18, 2019
1709471513893.png
My game is somehow slow as hell (it's slower and laggier than powerpoint) and get zoom-in like pic related. How to fix this?
My spec is RTX3080, intel i5-13500 and 32 ram so this is definitely not a hardware problem.
Other games work perfectly fine. Only this game is laggy as hell
Fixed: add this line ("chromium-args": "--ignore-gpu-blacklist",) right under the "js-flagline" line in package.json

Last edited: