• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM None [Translation Request] (JP - EN) JERMANEELS Rock Paper Scissors Collection

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018
RPS-Collection.png
-----
Titles:

Creator:
Versions: 1.0 (each)
-----
All following descriptions are MTLed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----
You can play all of these without any translations, but it would be nice to know what they're saying during the sex scenes.
EDIT: No more webps

Last edited:
May 15, 2017
Anyone looking at the translation: I used Translator ++ to translate all the text that exists in javascript files. I think it is mainly the menu stuff and also dialogue in prologue.

However, the text bubbles during the x scenes didn't seem to change...

Anyone who is good with RPG maker know if the data files can be opened and what they find inside there?
Hoping the text bubbles are not images

Reactions: MechanicalJiangshi

SrgMatrix

Nov 22, 2020
i wanna know how to do ghost 100%!
Reach 100%, I think this can be accomplished by just playing rock paper scissors.
Then you have to play again and you can either clear the stage without losing once or you can win five times. You can also use the "ofuda", the top button on the confirmation screen before a game, which lets you win flawlessly that round.
If you got ★★★★★★ displayed after the scene than you did it right.
Play rock paper scissors again and the hidden event will begin.
Just keep in mind the completion percentage has to reach 120% for the game to be fully done.

Last edited:

SrgMatrix

Nov 22, 2020
Does anyone know how to 100% Fukei?
This one is obscure as hell. You have to reach 98%, then go into gallery. Set the text bubbles for animation A on, the one where he fondles her breasts, and let the scene play from the beginning. Leave it for like three minutes, all the speech bubbles will have appeared and then the last, secret animation appears. How the crap was anyone meant to discover this?

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
I got 127% on the new update for the ghost game. Is it possible to get higher? I beat every stage, do any of the other stages have a lose scene besides the school girl outfit one for the main ghost?

spooprun

Aug 26, 2017
Max on Ghost 1.1 is 130%, here's my full save. If the save isn't showing up in game make sure you already have a save in slot 5 and then replace it with the full save. It doesn't seem like the final animation can be easily chosen in the gallery like everything else, you have to do the secret everytime, so here are the steps.

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
I got 127% on the new update for the ghost game. Is it possible to get higher? I beat every stage, do any of the other stages have a lose scene besides the school girl outfit one for the main ghost?
Afaik, you just have to keep winning in the last mode in order to get to 129%.
Edit: Actually, I think you have to hit the replay scene button at least once after beating the fifth mode in order to get to 129%.

Wherethecat

Jun 22, 2023
This one is obscure as hell. You have to reach 98%, then go into gallery. Set the text bubbles for animation A on, the one where he fondles her breasts, and let the scene play from the beginning. Leave it for like three minutes, all the speech bubbles will have appeared and then the last, secret animation appears. How the crap was anyone meant to discover this?
What is the secret animation? I let it play and he just slaps her tits

Reactions: 耶梦·加得

SrgMatrix

Nov 22, 2020
Now I have another question. Did the Fukei version get updated? I saw a couple new scenes on a beach in some video, are there even more secrets to the game or did it actually get new content?
Edit: I found out it's from some posts on Ci-en, but it seems like they are just spin-offs from the main games, like a couple extra scenes with Tsubone and Fukei, still, I'm still not sure what new content is in the games and what not.

Last edited:
May 15, 2017
Now I have another question. Did the Fukei version get updated? I saw a couple new scenes on a beach in some video, are there even more secrets to the game or did it actually get new content?
Edit: I found out it's from some posts on Ci-en, but it seems like they are just spin-offs from the main games, like a couple extra scenes with Tsubone and Fukei, still, I'm still not sure what new content is in the games and what not.
Yeah I saw Ci-en can be like Patreon with members, but looks like they like to keep making short stories and post them.

Plus their games are like $1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote