RPGM None [Translation Request] (JP - EN) JERMANEELS Rock Paper Scissors Collection

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jun 5, 2023
Anyone looking at the translation: I used Translator ++ to translate all the text that exists in javascript files. I think it is mainly the menu stuff and also dialogue in prologue.

However, the text bubbles during the x scenes didn't seem to change...

Anyone who is good with RPG maker know if the data files can be opened and what they find inside there?
Hoping the text bubbles are not images
Use the

Sadly they are images
cien_text_013.png
and there are about 400 of them in Ghost

• Sad
Reactions: Nick_1357
May 15, 2017
Use the

Sadly they are images
View attachment 3219017
and there are about 400 of them in Ghost
Thanks mate, I thought I had remembered some kind of software.

Makes sense then that translator ++ didn't pick up on them.
These days I am also looking into manga translator apps/software, so there still might be a way.
Starting with Sugoi translator, see how that goes...

May 15, 2017
Do you know if this is RPG maker for sure?

I decryped everything in the Image>Pictures folders which look like the non genric RPGM standard images.
But there is nowhere nearly the amount of dialogue you see.

Plus I found these baloons for the boy and girl which leads me to believe the text is rendered in game rather than an image.

But I am having trouble knowing where the text dialogue may be stored...

Had looked into the Data>Map.json files but I think they are only the cutscene text.

Would you have any idea which files I should try looking at? auser100001

1704431052186.png

Jun 5, 2023
Do you know if this is RPG maker for sure?

I decryped everything in the Image>Pictures folders which look like the non genric RPGM standard images.
But there is nowhere nearly the amount of dialogue you see.

Plus I found these baloons for the boy and girl which leads me to believe the text is rendered in game rather than an image.

But I am having trouble knowing where the text dialogue may be stored...

Had looked into the Data>Map.json files but I think they are only the cutscene text.

Would you have any idea which files I should try looking at? auser100001

View attachment 3233877
There are more text bubbles at the end of the folder named s_moji_*.png.

Mar 19, 2018
It doesn't seem like the final animation can be easily chosen in the gallery like everything else, you have to do the secret everytime, so here are the steps.
this is not true; if you just go to the thing with GHOST in the schoolgirl outfit, and click through the scenes, you will go to the facial animation

Reactions: spooprun

spooprun

Aug 26, 2017
this is not true; if you just go to the thing with GHOST in the schoolgirl outfit, and click through the scenes, you will go to the facial animation
Oh thanks it's been a while so I don't remember why I missed that but I'm glad it's not a pain in the ass to get to like I thought.

Ykcudym

Feb 18, 2021
Anyone have the Android version? There was an update on the ci-en dlsite about an android version, wonder if there is anything new to the game.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote