RPGM Partial WIP [Translation Request] (JP - EN) JERMANEELS Rock Paper Scissors Collection

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jun 5, 2023
Ufff...I don't know, I mean, if it can be done, but it is very laborious, I didn't think about making an English version, if it was the case I would have saved the PSD files and it would only be a question of changing the text to English, the text of the game has a trick, if someone wants to make a translation to English, preferably they should do it taking the translation I made, since it is easier to convert it from Spanish to English.
Do you have a list of JP text strings extracted from the images?

Edit: I made a list of every [image file] and its text, from the newest version of GHOST.

Last edited:

ilak47

Jul 3, 2020

Edit: I made a list of every [image file] and its text, from the newest version of GHOST. I feel its 95% accurate. The OCR program doesn't like the う character
Maybe you can use google translate directly uploading the images using option.

May 21, 2018

Edit: I made a list of every [image file] and its text, from the newest version of GHOST. I feel its 95% accurate. The OCR program doesn't like the う character
No, what I did was extract the texts from the images using Google Images, analyze the text, copy it, and that's it. You move it to your preferred translator. I could check if I still have the texts in the chat history on ChatGPT, but I doubt it. That's why I said it would have to be done from scratch. However, at least any misunderstanding that the translation might cause has already been fixed in the Spanish version. If there's anything I might have overlooked, you could fix it in English.

Reactions: MechanicalJiangshi

JustXuX

Modder
Jan 13, 2020
It's finally done!

Check out the readme for cheat codes and a walkthrough
Thanks for the work. You planning to create a request thread to move to games?
I can help you with the thread. Just make sure to give me some info to put in the fields like genres, developer or translator notes, overview, and your links.
Here an example from another strip game I recently finished.

Reactions: MechanicalJiangshi
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote