RPGM None [Translation Request (JP to ENG)] Futanari Aitana-chan Remote Fucking at the Zako Warp Hall

Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018
1613414980297.png
-----
Title: Futanari Aitana-chan Remote Fucking at the Zako Warp Hall [ふたなりアイタナちゃん クソザコワープホールで遠隔姦]
Link:
Version: 1.03(?) (No version posted, but has had 3 minor updates)
-----
Description: (Run through Google Translate)
A Dick grows ...!

■ Synopsis
There was an incident that happened in a certain castle, A man attacks and the female knight in the castle is insulted. A female soldier named Aitana who escaped from the castle for her life. She succeeded in fleeing and fled alone to the village of Tariff. In the house of a gentle woman named Roll who lives in the village of Tariff. She decided to set up a house and let her live there, but when I felt something wrong with her body and looked at her crotch: a penis has grown! This is due to the aftereffects of being raped by a special man in the castle However, the aftereffects are not only the growth of penis Warp holes that can use magic and pass penis Some things could be generated and some were useful I can't control my daily desires due to the increasing libido day and night I decided to go to a city outside the village as a result of something. All the women in the city are attractive, but there is something they like Aitana stabbed by the devil uses a small warp hole to stab women in the city She gets raped remotely ... * The same character as the previous work is in the works There is no particular problem even if you do not play the previous work

■ Work content
Operate Aitana-chan, a perverted futanari woman.
Let's release the libido that grows too much every day. At first, the one who masturbated by himself and suppressed her libido, gradually escalating. She runs openly to aokan rape in the city during the daytime ...! She uses a small portal to fuck girls nearby! You can defeat a girl from a distance, both pussy and anal:
・ A girl doing laundry on the balcony ……
・ A girl who is chatting with friends at a cafe ...
・ Two people eating and walking ……
・ A girl coming to a public bath with her parents ……
・ A girl trying to pee in the grass ……
・ A girl sleeping on a bench …
… And even the benefactor roll of Tariff village ...?

■ CG 26 basic CGs Difference 300 or more The difference is a total volume of over 300 pieces including the normal costume and the naked difference!
You can see the naked difference in the recollection room after clearing
Play time is about 2 hours
There are sound effects such as banging sounds and blowjob sounds!
There is a battle, and you can buy stealth enhancement items at the shop.
Let's get stronger by banging good items with gacha!
Resolution 942x720

■ This work is produced by RPG Maker MV. First of all, please download the trial version and check the operation to see if it suits your PC environment.
-----
Character Bios:
■ Aitana
1613416239888.png
She used to be in a castle but escaped in the wake of an incident
She is now living in Tariff Village, courtesy of Roll.
Due to her constitutional change, she can use magic and grow a dick.

■ Roll
1613416352890.png
Tarif villagers
She does small farm work and lives every day
To Aitana who was walking near the village because she was soaked
A kind-hearted woman who gives a place to live
-----
I don't think I've seen any games on here, or really anywhere else with remote-access as the main kink, or even a side kink, so this is pretty unique. I thought the game was going to be her fucking girls through a wormhole, but no, she's fucking them through an onahole that gives the feeling (and semen it seems???) to girls around her. Actually no, she does fuck them through a portal, just tiny and the size of her hand.

Would be really nice if someone where to translate this, though with how niche it is, I doubt anyone will.
-----
Additional Images:
1613416022778.png 1613416067101.png 1613416095826.png 1613416121971.png 1613416153293.png
-----
Download Link (Untranslated) [Thanks Matck!]

If you're having trouble downloading:
- Open the RJ316771.zip.001 (as long as you have all the other files downloaded) in 7zip
- If you don't have name encoding in 7zip, extract the main zip file and open it in Winrar, then go option, name encoding, Japanese

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Huh interesting idea for sure, and with a futa doing it, that much the better, certainly getting a +1 from me

Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018
The way you named these makes the computer see the files as .002 or .003 files and not .zip files
NVM I just had to use 7zip and not Winrar

Last edited:

Naiv

Dec 26, 2018
I wonder if someone out there is translating
I'm currently halfway using Translator++,Google Translate, DeepL and weeb knowledge
Its a lot more than I thought, hence I wonder if I can just drop it here as is and share the work needed so it can be done faster
Also +1

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a MTL for v1.0.

This is only meant for someone who doesn't like auto-translator tools like MTool. Please do not use this for a game release thread.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited: