• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Flash Translation request: JSK games

Phillsy22

Sep 21, 2019
Translation: English
Current Language: Japanese
Developer: JSK
Title: Mistaken for a Battle Girl's Object of Vengeance

Title: Overthrow The Great Demoness
!
Is the Demon Lord's Life Endangered by the Elf Knightess?

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Overthrow The Great Demoness! might be in the collection thread. There's a pretty dedicate JSK thread over on , I think they have at least partials for the other two. They're just named slightly differently...

A fighter mistook me for her rival
Overthrow! The Demon Queen
Will the Demon King survive the Elven Knight?

If you don't want to join ULMF check around here in the collection thread.

Reactions: septacycell

Dajoka

Jun 25, 2018
i dont think Demon King survive the Elvin Knight is working. i tryed it out and the main game launchs but it wont go to other scenes

kyoraygash

Jan 23, 2018
i have the japanese version but i cant read it so does anyone know the way to get the endings this is annoying

Griffan

May 17, 2018
"Is the Demon Lord's Life Endangered by the Elf Knightess?" got somewhat of a partial translation by a guy named Icevail...
=> But let's be honest here, the dude barely did anything ! It's not even half done :mad:
We need someone (or a team) to pick this up and do a proper full translation.
=> Does anyone know of such a person (or team) ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's also a translation for Elven Knight by JohnRo there in the , but I don't know how much more they did. Again some of the translations are a WIP, there's the and our JSK thread.

I guess Kohai got done so early because it's Unity, or .

Reactions: XDEVANTE

Griffan

May 17, 2018
There's also a translation for Elven Knight by JohnRo there in the , but I don't know how much more they did.
I checked the link but did not find said translation anywhere in the drive.
Are you sure there was one ? Because none of the game titles said "elven knight".

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
@Richy-zen

I can teach you to translate these games, then you can do all the work by yourself, and have no need to rely on goodwill of others. If my partials are not to your liking, then don't use those, no one is forcing you to, its as simple as that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Djoni Makaroni

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
"Is the Demon Lord's Life Endangered by the Elf Knightess?" got somewhat of a partial translation by a guy named Icevail...
=> But let's be honest here, the dude barely did anything ! It's not even half done :mad:
We need someone (or a team) to pick this up and do a proper full translation.
=> Does anyone know of such a person (or team) ?
Riiight~
There are 25 games with a new one in the making.
Each title has around 40k~80k Japanese lines that needs to be translated. Not to mention moon-runes, duplicates & useless lines (lines from previous titles that does not have any sort of relation with the said title.)
If you have time complaining after jerking off from other side of the screen, then you might as well have enough time to do it yourself. We also have our own life, job & family before we do these translations, modding & all that.
But no. You'll just bitch around for something that you're getting for free. Something that you're getting out of love from the community to which we never ask for anything in return.