Others None [Translation Request] カボプリ2 -モモと/カリンと汚ブタと孕みの魔石- / Kabopuri 2 - Karin/Momo, The Filthy Pig and the Impregnation Stone [v1.0] [ナップルミル]

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Top1.jpg
Top2.jpg

Overview:
A simple little action platformer with some really solid sprite animation. The game is split into two, featuring different protagonists. Both games are included in the download file.

Hentai mechanics are combat rape and GOR. When you get attacked there's a chance to get knocked down (though it seems to happen pretty inconsistently). If you don't struggle up before an enemy reaches you you'll get raped. Any time an enemy cums inside you it'll add to an ecstacy meter, when the meter fills a notch you'll get impregnated, which plays a birth scene and unlock a new tier of lewd skills.

Gallery save and instructions on the galleries for both games are already added as an extra folder "GALLERY SAVE" in the game folders by yours truly. ;3

Store
: /
Censored: Yes (penises pixelated)
Version: 1.0
Language: Japanese, to be translated into english

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

Preview Images:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited:

Bokomoko

Dec 30, 2018
for those wondering the black haired girl has the way better animations. That being said both are great to play!

Drvchive

Feb 27, 2021
why is it so laggy when i play it on windows 10
my laptop specs are amd a8-7410, radeon r5 graphic, ram 8 gb

is this just a game bug or is my laptop spec not good?
please help bro if there is a solution to overcome the lag

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
why is it so laggy when i play it on windows 10
my laptop specs are amd a8-7410, radeon r5 graphic, ram 8 gb

is this just a game bug or is my laptop spec not good?
please help bro if there is a solution to overcome the lag
From what I've seen discussed on ulmf, it is just laggy in general at the moment, it's not just you. Here's hoping it get's fixed.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
+1
Looks cool, going to play it without translation then will play it again if it manages to get a translation. Love me some quality pixel animations.