Others None [Translation Request] カボプリ2 -モモと/カリンと汚ブタと孕みの魔石- / Kabopuri 2 - Karin/Momo, The Filthy Pig and the Impregnation Stone [v1.0] [ナップルミル]

Dec 21, 2018
I know I'm late at this but does anyone knows the music for the lobby? I opened the file from resources/audio and I played it but it cames out error

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
why is it so laggy when i play it on windows 10
my laptop specs are amd a8-7410, radeon r5 graphic, ram 8 gb

is this just a game bug or is my laptop spec not good?
please help bro if there is a solution to overcome the lag
From what I've seen discussed on ulmf, it is just laggy in general at the moment, it's not just you. Here's hoping it get's fixed.
I also tried to figure out why this was happening.
It seems its a limitation of the engine and how the animation state machine was made.
The reason the first game didn't have this is probably just because it had way less animations
If you check the dlsite trailer you can see that the lag is present even there.

For reference, this is the state-machine of the player
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even at max zoom-out I can't display it fully. There is a lot more from all sides.
You can see that the basic states like Idle/Run/Attack are associated with a lot of states and those are the ones that lag the game. While the H-animation states are more one-way and thats why they don't lag (even if they did it'd probably not be noticeble tho so who knows)

It could also be that all the animations are on different files and loading/unloading them when changing states takes a hit on the fps.

Anyways, this is just a theory but seeing the state of this I don't think there is a simple fix for the problem and I its not likely that the devs can solve this either.