Others None [Translation Request] カボプリ3 -淫砂の踊り子- & -幼艶の歌姫- / Kabopuri 3 -Diva Songstress- & -Sand Dancer-

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
RJ419116_img_main.jpg
RJ419093_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Like the previous game before it, it's a simple little action platformer with some really solid sprite animation. The game is split into two, featuring different protagonists.

Hentai mechanics are combat rape and GOR. When you get attacked there's a chance to get knocked down (though it seems to happen pretty inconsistently). If you don't struggle up before an enemy reaches you you'll get raped. Any time an enemy cums inside you it'll add to an ecstasy meter, when the meter fills a notch you'll get impregnated, which plays a birth scene and unlock a new tier of lewd skills.
(Sidenote: I ripped the description from the last thread, this description is roughly still accurate, as most of the games in these series are the same)

I've taken both games and combined them into one zip. There's a text file named Gallery Save & Gallery in the Kabopuri 3 folder with info that's edited & mostly ripped from Stuffie's used for the Kabopuri 2 download (Thanks Stuffie!). Complete saves for both games are already included and installed, which I found on on the ULMF thread for this game (Thanks Itanei!). Glad Hentai-sharing had this game available so quickly so I could compile it into the download below.

Store: /
Censored: Yes (Penises are pixelated)
Version: 1.0
Language: Japanese, to be translated into English

Download

Preview Images:
RJ419116_img_smp1.jpg RJ419093_img_smp3.jpg RJ419116_img_smp8.jpg RJ419093_img_smp4.jpg

Last edited:

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Also I translated the titles in Yandex. Dirty Sand Dancer is probably correct, the "Diva of Young Gloss" is probably some sort of mangled engrish.

Reactions: Nick_1357

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Holy shit that was fast.

Hey OP, you rock.

Also +1 I guess even though the other games haven't been translated yet

Last edited:
Reactions: hilo01

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
I've updated the thread with a download that has both games together. I removed the Japanese text parent folder for each game, which should mean you don't need JP Locale to play. I installed the full saves for both games.
Then I took the instructions Stuffie included in Kabopuri 2 and edited it a bit while putting it into the Kabopuri 3 folder, so there's instructions on how to use the gallery and what not even if you don't want to really play.

That should be mostly everything. Hope everyone enjoys.

Oh, if someone wants to upload to some mirrors, that'd be neat. I'll add them to OP if you do.

Last edited:

Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
Some small addition, since the boss replays tend to reapeat itself when the enemyAI gets attack friendly: every boss replay is included in the regular replay room, it's the first animation after hitting the up arrow on a cage, so unless you want the sacrificial altar in the boss replay scene it's not necessary to go through the stages boss portals.

And I just saw it in the extra stage, that stage has some small animations in the background that aren't included in the replay room, as far as I could see

Edit: Just tested it, the extra stage background animations are the same in both games, just switched up in some places

Last edited:

hilo01

Jul 1, 2018
Can u still abused the slide attack? Iirc it was bugged and u were immortal while spamming it