RPGM [Translation Request] KANADE and the Ecchi Worklife

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019

Genre RJ187698_img_main.jpg

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
For a long time there is a playable version. Not fully translated but 80 percent, and maybe more, there is for sure.
"The game is not fully translated. But enough to play without problems".

KANADE and the Ecchi Worklife [1.05] (acerola) [cen] [2016, jRPG, Naughty, Oral, Assault, Tease, Gangbang, Anal] [jap+eng]

TORRENT
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

translation was done here

fix main

To understand what fix install, read the topic with the translation. The main fix fixes the main problems. You may not need another

The main game (magnet) already contains a translation sufficient for the passing game. Fix fixes some errors and improves translation.

Installation
Download the main game (magnet)
Download and install the fix in the game folder

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sapoleon

Feb 22, 2019
Thanks for the upload and putting everything together. I'm a little bummed the translation never got to 100% especially since Kanade has some great h-scenes.

hexenhaus

Jul 20, 2017
Am I missing something? I got lots of missing asset warnings with many graphic glitches. I tried the magnet link and both fixes, with and without.

Hi-FiMan

Jun 10, 2019
Just accidentally deleted my save... Anybody have a full save or at least how to unlock the full gallery?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
tried adding Japanese as a language pack and have it enabled but still got the load grahpic error
If at the beginning of the game additional messages open in Japanese, and then the Start menu appears in English. If the game can be started and played, then do not pay attention to the messages before starting. But if after that the game does not start or the English text is missing (completely), you need to check whether the necessary components are installed to run Japanese games.

etc