RPGM [Translation Request] KANADE and the Ecchi Worklife

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
80% translation done is an exaggeration I think. Looking through the eventdialogs, I would say it's more like 50-60%. And for whatever reason what is not translated does not even come out as Japanese, it's more like some corrupted text. Conversations with the sensei at school are good example.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
80% translation done is an exaggeration I think. Looking through the eventdialogs, I would say it's more like 50-60%. And for whatever reason what is not translated does not even come out as Japanese, it's more like some corrupted text. Conversations with the sensei at school are good example.
Oh! I think I remember this game being sort of funky when it came to it's translation. It didn't play nice with some Locale software and the untranslated portions came out encoded incorrectly making the japanese texts come out like you described. I think I solved it using NTLEA? I don't remember though.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
mate, just use a save editor like this one:
much easier and works for a lot of games ;p
I tried.

It's .sav, which means everything is a mess of code with [Value1212123 (XXXX) ], and after my first three attempts softlocked my runs, I threw in my backups and decided to ask someone who actually knows about this.

Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
In all likelyhood. It seems like Kagura Games is gradually localizing all of Acerola's games, so they'll reach this one eventually, and the fan translation is only compatible with version 1.3, which is a problem since as I understand it version 1.5 is when they added voices. If you use the fan translation, it rolls your version back to 1.3 and voices no longer work. Which they really don't anyway, I just finished the game on version 1.6 and the bad ending had only Kaede's voice, the younger sister just didn't have a voice. Even though her voice files are there... Meh. Basically fan translating this particular title is a hell of a pain, so just wait till Kagura Games get to it, whenever that is.