RPGM None [Translation request] Kati the Possessed (MEGA DOWNLOAD)

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Created a thread. Please use it for discussion regarding my translation going forward.

But here it is as well. Not word wrapped, barely proofread and playtested, but it's done. Game needs to be unpacked for the patch, your locale should be in Japanese.

The font change works, but now I feel like I'm having the Goldilocks problem, in that the text is too small for the boxes and I don't like how it looks. Also, it messes up the center alignment when you're making decisions for some reason? Font size still isn't adjustable from the plugins. But the right font might solve this issue.

But I appreciate the help, and look forward to whatever insight you might have when you look at my patch.
The center alignment getting messed up is strange. Not liking how it looks is very real. To change to a different font, you can download a .tff file from wherever floats your boat, Google has a . Drop the .tff file into www>data>fonts, and then in the same folder, edit gamefont.css with the name of the .tff file. The file only has like 7 lines of code in it, so should be pretty easy to see which one needs the switch.

Reactions: obasanssaga