RPGM [Translation Request] [+kaze-t ] Katakiri-san is cold to me [v.1.0] [RJ01113199]

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Played it.. the game pretty much linear except for the 3rd puzzle everything is pretty easy... idk what the choces do except getting negative 144%(could probably lowet it but my hunch tells its normal/bad ending if i don't lower it)

Rogeroo

May 1, 2018
Hey all, I just finished up a translation of this. I ran it through Sugoi on Translator++ and went through a bunch of manual editing to give it what I feel is a decent translation. Only things left untranslated are the images, but you will probably get the gist of what they say just by playing the game. I may revisit this in the future to translate these, but it is unlikely at the moment.

Also included in the file is the Translator++ file in case you want to mess with it as well as a full save from my last playthrough to check for any bugs/untranslated text.

Link here:

Please let me know if you find any bugs/untranslated text/mistranslations and I will get around to fixing them. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy this game as much as I did!

Last edited:

Terakota

Mar 12, 2019
Hey all, I just finished up a translation of this. I ran it through Sugoi on Translator++ and went through a bunch of manual editing to give it what I feel is a decent translation. Only things left untranslated are the images, but you will probably get the gist of what they say just by playing the game. I may revisit this in the future to translate these, but it is unlikely at the moment.

Also included in the file is the Translator++ file in case you want to mess with it as well as a full save from my last playthrough to check for any bugs/untranslated text.

Link here:

Please let me know if you find any bugs/untranslated text/mistranslations and I will get around to fixing them. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy this game as much as I did!
appreciate bro, and there version 1.3 just droped today idk if somebody will post here.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
appreciate bro, and there version 1.3 just droped today idk if somebody will post here.
In that case the translator have to port the translated files to the new version since probably if you apply these to the most recent version 1.3 they will probably revert to 1.0 When you translate something you always have to work with the latest versions to avoid these problems

Rogeroo

May 1, 2018
Anyone have a link to the latest version? I grabbed the one from the OP, but I'd be happy to port it over if anyone can help provide a copy.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Anyone have a link to the latest version? I grabbed the one from the OP, but I'd be happy to port it over if anyone can help provide a copy.
In that case, if you are interested and no one shares a copy of the latest version, on this page you can find the games updated to the latest version and if they are not updated, they update them depending on how famous the game is, it is updated sooner or later, use the mirror/adds to access downloads not limited to 20 klbites

Maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow they will update it

Reactions: Rogeroo

Rogeroo

May 1, 2018
In that case, if you are interested and no one shares a copy of the latest version, on this page you can find the games updated to the latest version and if they are not updated, they update them depending on how famous the game is, it is updated sooner or later, use the mirror/adds to access downloads not limited to 20 klbites

Maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow they will update it
Thanks man, I'll probably get to working on it once they have it updated then.