RPGM [Translation Request] [+kaze-t ] Katakiri-san is cold to me [v.1.0] [RJ01113199]

tatsuke44

Nov 25, 2019
Hey all, I just finished up a translation of this. I ran it through Sugoi on Translator++ and went through a bunch of manual editing to give it what I feel is a decent translation. Only things left untranslated are the images, but you will probably get the gist of what they say just by playing the game. I may revisit this in the future to translate these, but it is unlikely at the moment.

Also included in the file is the Translator++ file in case you want to mess with it as well as a full save from my last playthrough to check for any bugs/untranslated text.

Link here:

Please let me know if you find any bugs/untranslated text/mistranslations and I will get around to fixing them. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy this game as much as I did!
Thanks for the translation

Edfdfvc

Jul 30, 2021
Hey all, I just finished up a translation of this. I ran it through Sugoi on Translator++ and went through a bunch of manual editing to give it what I feel is a decent translation. Only things left untranslated are the images, but you will probably get the gist of what they say just by playing the game. I may revisit this in the future to translate these, but it is unlikely at the moment.

Also included in the file is the Translator++ file in case you want to mess with it as well as a full save from my last playthrough to check for any bugs/untranslated text.

Link here:

Please let me know if you find any bugs/untranslated text/mistranslations and I will get around to fixing them. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy this game as much as I did!
i very thanks if you translation this game

RAW:

Rogeroo

May 1, 2018