RPGM [Translation Request] Key of Egg [Hasoyua]

May 22, 2017
RJ269035_img_main.jpg

DEVELOPER: Hasoyua
GENRE: Prostitution/Paid Dating ; Pregnancy/Impregnation; Violation; Gangbang; Tentacle; Interspecies;
DLSITE:

STORY

In a hidden away village, there lived a family with a power that cannot be shown to the world.

They lived while protecting and passing down the family heirloom, the "Key of Egg".
However, some decades ago, it was stolen away, and they now live lives devoid of meaning.

The protagonist Selafina is treated as a princess in this village.
But one day, a letter arrives addressed to Selafina from Anju,
a girl that disagreed with the family hiding away in a village, and escaped.
"I found the Key of Egg. Let's have a competition, and see which one of us can return with it in hand.
If I win, I shall become the true princess of the village.
If they do not accept me as such, the Key of Egg shall not be returned."

Upon reading this, the village elders, unable to let a chance to recover the Key of Egg slip away,
send Selafina to Anju as requested.

It seems the Key of Egg is to be sold at a large auction house in the trading city of Mirado.
In this big city, what will happen to Selafina...?

SAMPLE:

RJ269035_img_smp1.jpg RJ269035_img_smp2.jpg RJ269035_img_smp3.jpg RJ269035_img_smp4.jpg RJ269035_img_smp5.jpg RJ269035_img_smp6.jpg

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
seems interesting. have a download link? I might ad this to my list of projects. Just need to see the game's code before I commit to anything.

May 22, 2017
seems interesting. have a download link? I might ad this to my list of projects. Just need to see the game's code before I commit to anything.
I don't know if i can post it here, but this is the magnet:

This game is made with RPGM MV, as far as i know it can be auto tranlated (google) with some tools. :)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I don't know if i can post it here, but this is the magnet:

This game is made with RPGM MV, as far as i know it can be auto tranlated (google) with some tools. :)
Auto translation with google is the best way to break a game and get people pissed off at you. I would rather avoid that. If I do it I will do it manually so it does the game justice. Thanks for the link and the headsup on it being RPGM MV. I will take a look at it later and I if I like what I see I will add it to my list. I have 2 other projects ahead of this so it might take me awhile to get around to doing it. If someone else wants to take this in the meantime go for it. Don't let me hold you back.